What The Heck?

Blue Diamond's POV:
I brush my pale blue hair out of my stony eyes as I walk down the corridor with Yellow, Blue P and Yellow P are tailing us, yesterday we ended up all in one luxury dorm, no surprise there, and now in my 3rd year I scout round for new minions. When I got here in my first year it was easy enough to slip into Yellow's gang but now I rule my own little section. Breakfast isn't even over yet but Yellow always insists on finding a nerd to do your homework for you, even now I can see her eyeing up some tufty haired kid with crutches, who has crammed about 20 books into her bag and is staring at us in awe. Yellow's study is sorted but now I need to get a move on, Yellow isn't dumb but she simply couldn't care, and I have a foggy mind at the best of times. If worst comes to worst I'll just get Blue P to do my homework, she'd do anything for me.

Ruby's POV:
Sapphire and I walk down the hallway, our hands clasped together, pretending not to notice the staring. I know my palm's clammy, that happens when I'm nervous, but Sapphire's is icy. We've been together since my family worked for hers 4 years ago and we've been dating for the latest 2. Sometimes I wish there was a way to bind ourselves, to fuse into one so we never had to be apart. I've spoken to Saphy about it, she agrees. I was actually about to bring that very fact up, when we were almost bulldozed down by a first year with wild hair and olive skin.
"Oh my god, so sorry I just have to get to class" panted the girl.
"Class isn't for another 30 minutes" piped up Saphy kindly.
"Wha!? But Jasper said.... Oh never mind, I'm Amethyst by the way" said Amethyst, now much more laid back, if a little annoyed.
Relieved I wasn't a square haired pancake I told her that I was Ruby, this was Sapphire and that we needed to go eat breakfast.
"Er, right, sure..... Oh but could you tell me if you see this girl with blonde hair, crutches, and glasses? She's in my dorm and this morning she left with about 50 books which I am certain she can't carry all day". She finished off before leaving.

Jasper's POV:
Breakfast with my friends was, non existent, usually I would sit with Yellow but she's scouting for victims and I already thought I found mine. Some kid in my dorm called Peridot seemed like the perfect target, but she's actually kinda fiesty, bet she'd worship Yellow though, everyone always does. There was this one girl in my dorm though, called Lapis... She was nice but definitely an emo. Barely noticed my tattoos or my muscles though, maybe I should drop by the school gym more often. Ha, my 3rd year just after breakfast on the first day and I'm already re doing my work out schedule. One thing I did notice during breakfast was that Rose Quartz is back, every year I must contend with her antics and I'm sick of it, she's the reason Pink left. It's her fault.