Holy Heck

Yellow Diamond's POV:
2nd day here has been a bore, now I'm in my 4th year the teachers expect me to help out those little twits in first. When I told them I had actually invited one of the kids to study with me, they were under the impression I was just trying to get the answers off of her. The thought! Is it my fault that I don't care about lessons or people?
On another note, this morning I told Jasper to trip her roommate up, the runt with wild hair. Some might say this was mean,  but I only did it because she declined my request of friendship yesterday. Ever since 2nd year I've had Jasper to enforce my law, once last year I had her beat this girl (Bismuth) half to death. None of the teachers gave a hoot because my family is there main funder and my Mum is head of the school board. Rose was furious after the fact and mistakenly thought Pink was the culprit. Ah well, gotta go get food and cheat on Mrs Carnelian's homework.

Sapphire's POV:
Ruby and I have began to go everywhere together, we're never apart. This was easily foreseeable and yet still surprised me when I realised it. The fact is, is that, we don't feel like two separate people anymore, and that brightens my world. Ugh so cheesy.
"What's so cheesy?" asked Rose as she curiously peeked over my shoulder, trying to read the poem I was writing. It was not for anyone except Ruby, so I placed my hand gently over the ink scarred page, my hand blue with blotches.
"Never you mind Rose, what about you and Pearl, have you told her yet?" I asked back to a painfully pink blush from Rose.
"Told Pearl what?" Said Rose, feigning innocence. Truthfully Rose didn't tell me about Greg, but I knew she was hiding something so over the summer I had done a little digging, what I found was definitive. Plus I am just a master at interpreting events.
Rose realised I knew and went on to look all around us, despite the fact we were alone in the dorm, and said
"I can't tell her, it'll break her heart that I'm with Greg, I can't hurt her like that, I can't" her exasperated tone of voice alerted me that I should either give her groundbreaking advice or pat her shoulder comfortingly. I chose the latter.