I'm Awful At Titles So Let's Call This 7

Pearl's POV:
"The robot should be graceful, balanced and agile" I say during my presentation of ideas to my group. They aren't listening, Amethyst left to finish the art homework she was meant to hand in yesterday, Ruby and Sapphire are whispering at the back of the dorm and even Rose is only feigning interest, she's texting. It's been 2 hours since we were assigned to develop a robot, and I already feel like we're behind, we don't even have a basic appearance and functionality sorted. Lapis and Peridot have already got a rough blueprint and the Diamonds don't need to worry because they are guaranteed a pass.
"Guys!" I repeat in a frustrated tone.
"We need to do this, come on what do you think? I want your opinion! Rose!"
Rose raises her head a degree and then blinks.
"You're right Pearl, we should get on with it, it's unfair to make you do all the work. Let's all contribute" answers Rose helpfully, and at her notion every turns to attention immediately.
"Thanks Rose, ok, we have 2 weeks to build 3 robots, let's begin" I command, now confident and perhaps even blushing.

Peri's POV:
Life here is going exceedingly well, though certain behaviours befuddle me. When I told Amethyst the truth about her cloddy opinion, she turned all of her friends on me. Never mind, like I'd want to be seen with those pukish little clods anyway. In brighter news, I have established a friendship with Lapis, who is a surprisingly interesting person. And Yellow is being so nice to me, today in break, I went to her study group and she introduced me to all of her friends. This was before the robot assignment so I wasn't helping on that, but I did get to wade my way through 3 textbooks of complex trigonometry! Truthfully I had hoped to be working with Yellow, not for her, but everyone says she's absolute perfectly so I must agree.
"Are you writing in a diary?" asks Lapis nosily, usually she's quite submissive but today she has been very forward.
"This is not a diary, it's a log" I answer, whilst trying to shield the pages from her view.
"Awww, you 'established' a friendship with me. How cute" she mocks annoyingly.
"Don't call me cute!" I command aggressively however Lapis simply smiles cheerfully. That's probably a good thing, she's seemed pretty down since term started but now seems much happier.
"But you are!" She laughs before pinning and tickling me, sadly I had no defense, my limbs are pretty small and quite weak. So instead of fighting back, I squeal, glad that Jasper wasn't here to see this.