Seriously?

Peri's POV:
I raise my hand again, it's obvious to me that x=32.8 but every one else in set SU, even the older ones, seem to be struggling. This one girl, Pearl I think it is, is almost finished with her calculations, despite the fact that she's practically sat on her partner's lap. My partner, Amethyst, hasn't really done much except force me into giving her my textbooks. She does look pretty strong for a fellow shortie, so maybe she is just trying to be kind.
"Yes Ms Peridot?" Asks Mrs Aggot, who seems to have lost all of her patience with us.
"x is equal to 32.8" I answer to a sigh from many of my classmates, but Yellow didn't sigh. In fact after class she asked me if I wanted to go to this study group with her friends and herself. She asked me! I was so flustered I could only nod a yes!!!
"You realise she's playing you, right?" Asked Amethyst after class, in a manner that outraged me beyond civil conversation.
"What do you know, you stupid clod!" I returned angrily before continuing with:
"You're just jealous because your not important, and you were only spoken to by that prissy Rose Quartz"
Before she had a chance to respond I snatched back my books and heaved them out of the classroom in what I hoped had been a dignified stride, but was actually a pathetic hobble.

Rose's POV:
During study break Amethyst told me about an unpleasant encounter she'd had with Peridot. She seemed really angry and had her arms folded for an entire hour, Amethyst seems really nice, if a little wild, but has given up on being Peridot's friend. I told her sometimes you just need a little patience.
I still haven't told Pearl about Greg, I know it would shatter her on the spot, I just can't do that to her.
"Rose?" Asks Ruby quizzically, I realised I had been staring into space for a good 5 minutes, lost in thought.
"You looked a million miles away" laughed Pearl before precariously placing her hand a top mine, then smiling up with her pale eyes. I laughed along with them, some things you need to keep secret, even from your closest friends, to keep them safe.

Lapis' POV:
I've decided I hate everyone and everything, well I actually came to that conclusion years ago, but now I renew it. There are are 2 very clear friend groups in set SU and I belong to neither. You've got the Diamond's and their entourage, and Rose Quartz and her possy. I'd feel trapped in both, the Diamonds are just bullies and Rose is too.... Nice!!! All day I've just had to hang out with Jasper, who's in the Diamond's squad, and she just scares me? No she creeps me out with her world view and... Touching. Ugh, maybe I'd be better off if I was smart, but no, I'm creative and that means f**k all in this satanic chamber of a school. And if that wasn't bad enough, when I do want peace and quiet, I can't get it! People seem to know exactly how to irritate me beyond reason.