Sneak Peack No. 2

I decided to do a second sneak peak since the book comes out tomorrow and all classes got canceled due to snow so I have time.

__________

About and hour later me and Mahely were getting ready for the party the pack was throwing us for our sixteenth birthday. 

"I can't believe I found my mate." Mahaley said as she applied mascara. She wears makeup and I don't. I don't see the point since you have to wash it off at the end of the day anyway.

"Congratulations. I'm glad I don't have mine yet." I said putting on some flip flops. I don't dress up. I was just wearing a nice tank top and jeans.

"But Meadow it's the best feeling in the world." She said dreamily. "It's just not my thing." I said.

We walked downstairs and everyone was outside already. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone outside screamed. We walked around and thanked everyone.

At first the party was fine. 

"Alright everybody." My dad said standing in front of everyone with my mom. "Me and Lainey have something to say." 

But they never did. 

There was a loud growl and we turned to the side. About forty wolves were in an attacking stance. Behind them was the alpha and I'm guessing his son. I couldn't see them too well though.

They charged at us and my mom went to grab all the kids and the women did the same. I tried running but my wolf kept trying to take control over my body to keep me from leaving. 

I thought I was going to die but the wolves avoided me. I tried moving and then a man came up to me from the other pack. 

Just by looking at him I could tell he was nineteen. "Mine." He whispered outloud while my wolf said 'mate.' 

While my wolf was busy being love sick I made a run for it. I found my mate. Why does he have to be from the other pack. 

__________

Don't forget Bringer Of Peace comes out tomorrow!