Chapter thirteen

Vanity's pov

Gosh I'm so stupid! How could I forget to cancel the abortion appointment? I ran out and started crying. He must hate me. How could he love someone who was gonna kill his child?

I didn't let him hug me and I ran upstairs and turned the music on. Music is my escape.

I'm such a big disgrace. My dad was right. I can't do anything right.

Bullet in the blood came from those you love.

I love this song. Now is the time by 10 years.

As I calmed down I heard Caine open the door. "Vanity listen I'm sorry I got mad. I had no clue what was going on and I just lost it." he said as he sat next to me on the couch upstairs. I sat in his lap to show him it was ok.

"I'm sorry too. But I just get so sensitive sometimes so please if you can control yourself please don't yell."

I said shifting around nervously until something started poking me. I realized it was Caine's excited member. Theres no way I could do that to him! I thought blushing.

'Oh yes you can' Caine said through our mate bond causing me to blush harder if possible. He leaned forward and kissed me. And one thing left to another and.... Well I'll leave it up to the imagination.....

_____________

I woke up and saw the light coming in through the window. I smiled as I felt an arm around my waist. I rolled over and kissed him on the lips.

"I hope we can wake up like that everyday." Caine said making me blush. We got up and went downstairs.

"Can I call my brother and tell him the news I'm pregnant?" I asked Caine when we were sitting in the couch. He handed me his phone and I dialed his number.

"Hello?" he said groggily.

"Heyy big brother" I said laughing. Ever since I died I've been more happy.

"Oh hey Vanity is everything ok?" he asked.

"Put it on speaker." Caine said. I hit the speaker button.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to tell you something." I said.

"Um ok so why did you call?"

"Just wanted to let you know someone is gonna be an uncle."

"Your fucking kidding me right?"

"Haha nope."

"How far along are you?"

"Um I don't know"

"Oh my god. You're pregnant"

"Haha well that's all I wanted to say."

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and tossed the phone at Caine. He stood up. "I have to do some pack things I'll be back in an hour." he said kissing my cheek and leaving.

About twenty minutes later I heard rustling outside.

I walked out and saw someone I never expected to see.

"Bella?"