Bringer Of Peace

FUCKING IMPORTANT READ THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!

Ok so I mentioned this story in my auothor's note and no one really told me if they wanted to see a sequel. So as I mentioned it's called Bringer Of Peace. Before you read this remember that by the time the book comes out I might make some different small changes this is just what has been develpoped now. 

My name is Meadow Leoni. My father is the alpha of our pack, The Harmony Moon pack. We were a small pack of around one hundred wolves. 

But since we were small we were closer as a pack and family. 

And I remember the day I had to leave it all.

It was my sixteenth birthday. My parents decided to throw me a birthday party. And that's when the biggest pack in north america, The River Light Pack, decided to attack. In the midst of the chaos I found my mate. 

He was from the attacking pack and I made a run for it. The alpha of The River Light Pack promised peace if they could have me. My parents refused until the alpha announced I was his son's mate.

And in all his glory my mate stood by his father, and it then came onto me that he really was my mate. Emery Rockwell was really my mate. And that's when my parents let me go so that I could live life with my mate and bring peace to the two packs as much as it killed them to do it.

Well if my mate thinks he can just keep me here and I'll love him he has another thing coming. I'm only here for the sake of my pack. To make sure we have peace.

I refuse to let myself fall for Emery. Mate or not I'm just the bringer of peace.

Ok so that's it. Even if I make changes the basic storyline will stay the same. Please comment and tell me if you guys are interested or not because I need to know. Or if you don't feel like commenting than just vote.