Chapter four

Vanity's pov

I looked up to see my mate looking down at me. "Caine let her go" My dad yelled. So that's his name. Suits him I guess. "Sorry, no." Caine said.

"Vanity reject him now." My father said, complete alpha tone. He's unfortunately my dad and alpha, I have to follow his orders.

"I-I Vanity Freestone r-rej-" I was cut off by my brother yelling and Caine kissing me. I was too lost in the kiss to hear what my brother was yelling about.

_____________

We got back to the pack house and Caine brought me to his- our room.

My brother convinced my dad to let me stay. Caine left to go do something and took me back to the pack doctor who said I needed twenty four hour supervision.

I slumped down on the bed bored out of my mind. There was nothing to do.

I tried to process what had happened. My 'father' is probably playing tricks on me. He always did that.

Whenever other packs visited or we visited, he would pretend my mom was his mate and he loved all of us.

But behind close doors, he hated us.

He was just putting up the good father act to look good, he didn't care about me at all. My mom is so lucky she got out of this life. I miss her so much. I miss her smile. Her laugh. How no matter how bad we were treated, she was always happy.

But most of all I miss having a mom.

Why does the universe hate me? Why couldn't I have a normal family or just not have been born? I was an accident. I really was. My dad raped my mom and got me. And sometimes I felt as if my mom didn't like me because of that, but she always said that wasn't true.

She said that I was a blessing and destined for great things.

Yeah right. "Look where I am now Mom!" I yelled at no one. The room was empty, like my heart.

A soft knock was on the door before Caine came in. And behind him the pack doctor. They didn't look happy.

"Vanity we decided to send you to blue bird." They announced.

Those nine words shattered my empty heart.

A/N the video off to the side is bullet by hollywood undead. I do not own the song or the band disclaimer disclaimer something something.