Chapter fourteen

Vanity's pov

"Bella?"

I looked around. I caught her scent and followed it. She was definitely here. I knew she wasn't dead. Plus I never saw her in the afterlife. 

I saw her hair moving and I ran and caught her. "I knew you weren't dead." I said. "How?" she asked. I just shrugged "It's this gut feeling I have. My mom and brother used to say I was physic." I said. Then I took another sniff at her.

"Wait you smell oh my god your a vampire now?" I asked as realization hit me. "I am. I found my mate. He is the leader of his vampire coven and he turned me but wanted me to fake my death."

It's all making sense now. "You need to tell Caine." I said. "What why?" she asked horrified. "He was heartbroken when he found out you were dead. Your his little sister." I said trying to reason with her.

I know what it's like to have family fake deaths and it's like a stab in the heart. Well many things are that's just one of them. 

She sighed. "Fine but I have to be back soon." I nodded and we went back into the house.

Wow and to think all this time I was right. But how did she become a vampire? What the hell has she been up to?

When we sat on the couch it was silent for a little bit. 

"So how did this happen?" I asked.  

She fumbled with her hands and looked at her lap. "It was when I ran away. I ran into a vampire leader and well he was my mate and he turned me since I was human well he was hesitant at first but uh." she paused.

I sighed. "Let's just wait for Caine." I shuggested and she nodded. 

"So I have good news." I said. "What?" She asked. "I'm having a baby." I said. Her face lit up. I figured might as well tell her so she doesn't get mad and think I kept it from her.

"Really?" she asked. I smiled which she returned.

I mindlinked Caine to get his butt home. I told him it was an emergency just so he'd get home faster.

While we waited me and Bella talked about life. Not much since we didn't get along well before but oh well.

 I sighed mentally. Will this ever work out? Will anything ever work out.

The door opemed amd Caine walked in.

All hell broke loose.

A/N hey guys so sorry this is short and took me forever to update! Please tell me what you think!