31

3rd person

Today is the day. Today is Alex's and Nara's wedding and both girls are on the verge of losing their shit.

Nara is the furthest room upstairs in Alex's parents's house getting ready for her big while Alex is downstairs. Karla and Ashley, Alex's sister, are helping with Nara's makeup and hair.

"You look beautiful." Ashley says. "My sister is going to breakdown when she sees you."

"I'm going to cry. I can't believe you're getting married." Karla says.

"Don't make me cry. You just did my make up." Nara smiles at her friend.

Karla hugs her and then tells her to go out her dress on. She loved her best friend and couldn't be happier for her.

Alex is downstairs putting the finishing touches on her hair as her brother, Lance, and Anthony finish fixing their ties.

"You look beautiful sis." Lance says.

"He's right, but are you sure you're ready for this?" Anthony asks.

"I'm sure. I love Nara and I love our family." Alex smiles as Carter runs into the room with Billy right behind him with the twins in his arms and Maite walking beside him.

"They look adorable. Thank you for watching them for me." Alex tells Billy. She just loved Carter's suit and the matching dresses all the girls were wearing.

"Thank you, babe. I owe you one." Anthony says as he kisses Billy.

"It's show time, Alex." Amanda tells her daughter. "Are you ready?"

"Yes ma'am." Alex smiles.

Amanda managed to turn her entire garden into the perfect venue for her daughter's wedding. She takes her seat next to her husband and smiles as her daughter takes her spot at the end of the aisle in front of the crowd.

The first people down the aisle are the twins, carried by their nanny, and Maite. All three girls are matching in their little gold dresses.

The next person to walk down the aisle is Carter in with gold bow tie on and the rings in his hand. Alex kisses his cheek and then the bridesmaids start to walk down the aisle.

First is Karla and Alex's cousin, Fred. Then it's Ashley and her husband, and then Lance and his wife. Everybody smiles, but when Alex sees Nara her heart stops.

Nara looked so beautiful to Alex and everyone else at the wedding. Nara walked so gracefully down the aisle and Alex wanted to just have her way with her right then and there, but she knew she needed to be patient. They would have the rest of their lives for that.

"You look beautiful." Alex tells Nara once she reaches the end of the aisle.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Nara says.

The typical wedding stuff are said until it's time for the vowels. Alex was suddenly nervous about telling Nara how much she loved her. She felt that maybe her love wouldn't be enough.

"Alex?" Nara says bringing Alex out of her thoughts.

"Nara, I love you." Alex says causing Nara to smile. "I love everything about you. From your curly hair, to your brown eyes, down to your toes that you always keep painted." Everyone laughs at this point. Nara felt slightly embarrassed.

"You gave me two beautiful girls and you treat my son as if he's yours as well. You have a heart made of pure gold and I wouldn't change a thing about you. I am so grateful that you chose me to spend the rest of your life with."