14

Karla's POV

I lay lean my head against the wall as I sit on the top of the examination table in the doctors office. I hate doctor appointments. I honestly think I was just overreacting. I have been a little sick lately, but I might just have a cold.

"You're pregnant." Dr.Lanix.

"Huh? I don't think I heard you correctly."

"You are pregnant. About two weeks along." She smiles.

"I just had a baby. It's too soon for another one." I complain.

"Yes, I have your hospital records, but it's not too soon. Many people think like that so they go and have sex thinking thy won't get pregnant so soon after having a baby, but it happens."

"No, this is too soon."

"Well you are two weeks pregnant and If I'm calculating this correctly your due date is March twenty seventh."

"I think I'm going to be sick." I sigh.

****

I can't believe this. I'm pregnant! I'm actually pregnant. I'm going to be carrying a child that is mine. All mines and not for anybody else's, but then why am I here?

Why am I sitting outside of Billy's and Jamison's house? I should just keep this a secret, but that wouldn't be fair to my future child nor Maite.

I get out the car and and knock on the front door. I hear someone walking and then the doorknob twist and Billy opens the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Are you trying to start problems?"

"I'm pregnant." I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean exactly what I'm telling you. I'm two weeks pregnant. We conceived him or her together."

"Look I don't know what you want from me. I have my hands full with Maite. She's sex months old already and I can't handle another baby neither can my marriage, so I'll pay for it to be handled."

"Handled?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'll pay for the abortion or whatever."

I take a step forward and slap him with all my might. "Go straight to hell William Gardner!"

I turn around and see Jamison walking up the driveway. "Looks like your husband is about to be a dad again." I say as I head to my car.

I know I shouldn't have said it, but fuck Billy. Fuck Jamison. Fuck them both. How dare they try and keep me away from my child. Maite wouldn't here without me and she needs me. I'm here mother.