Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins

Today all the major superstars have a very important dinner with the C.O.O Triple H and Stephanie.. Me and Seth were the last to arrive, I was wearing a very nice ruffled dress while Seth was wearing an all black suit.. Have you guys ever seen Rollins in an all black suit? I my attention was all on him and his sexy muscles. "Babe, what are you looking at?" He looked down at me. "Nothing, you look very handsome tonight." 

He chuckled as he caught on to what I was trying to say "No, not here.. This is work." "What I didn't say anything, I'm just appreciating my delicious boyfriend." "Right." Stephanie called everyone's attention, I wanted to concentrate on what she was saying but it wasn't working, I needed Seth.. I put my hand on his leg and rubbed.. He leaned into my ear "What do you think you are doing?" "Nothing, I'm listening.. Now shh!" He turned his attention back to Stephanie, as I slowly went up his leg until I reached his shaft.. "Oh my god."

 I looked at him "Don't make it obvious." "Nicole, we can't do this here." I looked at him "Please, I'm horny and I want to play with you." "Fine." I bit my lip as I slipped my hand into his pants.. I jerked his member slowly, I felt him groan under his breath.. Time for a little fun.. "Excuse me." I got up from my seat "Where are you going?" "The bathroom." I smirked as I turned around walking towards the bathroom.. I wasn't even in the bathroom for a good minute before he came rushing in, locking the door behind him.. "You are something else.. Let's make this quick." I rolled my eyes "Don't act like you don't want this." 

He grabbed my arm and bent me over the sink "Just shut up." He lifted up my dress and moved my underwear to the side.. I heard Seth unzip his pants.. I felt him line himself up with my entrance as thrust into me.. "Oh god!" He wrapped his hand around my neck neck as he thrusted into me, picking up the pace with every thrust.  "Oh Seth, I fucking love you!" I clenched around his member as thrusted into me roughly.. "Go harder!! Mm!" He gripped my ass cheeks as his went harder than ever.. I gripped onto the sink as I exploded on his shaft and his inserted his nice warm seed... He slipped out of me and adjusted himself, while I lowered my dress.. I gave him a quick kiss "Thank you, but just wait till we get home, babe?"  He chuckled "Now I'm excited." We walked out of the bathroom, joining the others at the dinner table.

______________________________
~ Tajrene Sorry if it sucks😭😭😭 I really tried hard work this one.