Carmella and Colin Cassady

I wrote down today's lesson on the board, my back turned towards the class.. I heard chuckles and giggles, typical high school teenagers.. "Okay guys, tomorrow we're starting Hamlet.. A play written by William Shakesp-" I was interrupted by Colin Cassady.. The tallest and most painful student I ever had to teach.. He always says things that can make anyone melt.. His hand hung high the air, his fellow classmates looking at him.. I crossed my arms across my chest. 

"Is there a problem, Mr. Cassady?" He smiled his charming smile, sending vibrations through me.. "I already read Hamlet.. So it's useless to read it again." I nodded "Really? How about you tell me what it's about, Mr. Cassady? Since you're so familiar with it?" The class 'ooed' at my response.. "I'll do it if you give me something in return." I raised my eyebrow "I'm not gonna give you a passing grade, if that's what you want." He shook his head "Oh no, I was thinking some thing more personal." He winked, my insides turned.. I opened my mouth to say something but the bell rang.. All the students packed up their stuff and walked out the door..

 He walked with his friends but I stopped him. "Not you, Colin." His friends laughed as they walked ahead.. He turned back to me and smirked "What did I do this time, Ms. C?" I walked to the door and closed it.. "What you always do.. How many times do I have to tell you that you need to keep things school appropriate?" He chuckled and lowered his things.. "Because what we are isn't school appropriate." I looked at him, confused.. "What we are?" I leaned against my desk.. He looked at him, his eyes a darker shade of blue.. "You feel it.. I know you do.." 

He walked closer to me, our bodies pressing together. "The tension between us.. The looks, the words.. I know that everytime I look at you, you cross your legs, trying to play off the fact that I make you hot and bothered." I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.. "Colin, you don't know-" He smirked "I know what I'm talking about." He placed his hand on my leg, caressing it softly. "And you do too." He grabbed my leg, making me gasp, and sat me on the desk, his body between my legs.. "Colin." He looked into my eyes. "Ms. C?" I looked down to his lips and back into his eyes "Kiss me." He quickly placed his hand on my chin and pressed his lips against mine.

I placed my hand on his shirt, feeling his stone hard body through the shirt.. His hands slid under my dress and slipped it off, I heard him groan.. "Perfect." His voice was deeper, yet silky.. He stepped back and slipped his shirt off.. I watched him as he came back and smashed his lips on mine.. This time his lips were eager and rough but delicious still. He grabbed my hair and pulled me softly unto the desk, my back touching the cold surface. His lips slipped from mine and licked their way down to my neck, biting and kissing me.. I moaned as devoured my whole body in licks, stopping above the hem of my underwear.. He slipped my underwear off softly, dropping them lightly on the floor.. I heard his belt chime as he lowered his pants..

 He opened my legs and carefully slid himself into me, his size taking my breath away.. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted my off the desk, as if I were weightless.. His hands caressed my back as he thrusted into me, hard and firm.. My nails dug into his back as I came, juices running down from me.. He still thrusted into me, his groans becoming more animalistic.. He slipped out of me and placed me on a student's desk, my face against the cold metal desk. He grabbed my hips and thrusted into me, harder and faster than before.. I bit my lips trying to silence my moans as he plunged into me.. I felt myself tightened around him, his fingers dug into my hips as we both exploded.. He slipped out of me and kissed me softly on the cheek.. "I can't wait for Hamlet tomorrow." I chuckled, exhausted and in total bliss.