Brie Bella and Randy Orton

3:30 Am

The guys dropped me off at the house, "Hey Guys, thanks for the night and the ride." John waved to me "Hey no problem, say Hi to Brie for us.." I chuckled "Will do." I watched as they drove off.. I walked to the front door and turned the key, opening the front door and walking in. I closed the door behind me and put the keys on the hook.. I slipped my jacket off and walked upstairs.. I slowly opened the bedroom door and say Brie laying peaceful asleep..

 She was wearing my favorite black underwear of hers and a simple t-shirt.. I haven't seen her all day and I missed her.. I threw my shoes off and slipped my clothes off. I rubbed my finger against her underwear, she didn't wake up but I could see her reacting to my finger, she moaned quietly in her sleep.. I moved her underwear to the side and thrusted two fingers into her.. "She moaned a little louder, only forcing me to pick up the pace.. "Mm, Randy?" 

"Shh.. Sleep princess." I slipped my fingers out and gave her wet bud a soft lick, I saw her jolt out of pleasure.. I caressed her thighs as I circled my tongue all over and inside her tongue.  I saw her small hands gripe the bed sheets.. I gave her bud one last kiss before getting out.. I released my shaft from my boxers and slipped it into her.. "Mm Mmm! I groaned as I felt her tightness.. I held her hips as I thrusted into her roughly but not to fast, I don't want wake her.. I continuously thrusted into her, feeling her clench around my member... My thrust started to get sloppy, I gave her one last thrust before I felt her squirt out her cum in my shaft.. I closed my eyes and groaned as I spilled my seed into her.. I slipped out of her and laid next to her.. She cuddled my chest and pecked my lips "Welcome home, baby."

______________________________
~ I'm so sorry this one sucks so much, I tried but it just came out like this😭😭💔 AJ_XO_LEE