Kelly Kelly and Aj Styles

It felt weird walking into a wrestling arena.. Especially after years of being out of the business.. As soon as I walk into the Women's locker room, all the new girls welcomed me with love and appreciation.. It was good seeing all the girls I worked with before.. It was great meeting the new women we have set a new era in womens' wrestling..  But now that I was walking out, I knew I would miss it.. The wrestling and someone else in particular that I haven't seen yet.

 I was about to walk into the parking lot when I was approached by a backstage broadcaster and cameras.. "Hey Kelly, how does it feel being back in a WWE arena?" I smiled "It feels surreal.. Such great talent here.. The womens' division is great and they are killing it.. The male roster is as always amazing.. All the men are-" I got distracted as I felt someone staring at me, I look to my left and saw him leaning against the wall, eyeing me.. I took a deep breath and focused on the interview.. They asked me a couple of more questions before I walked off.. I felt my heart racing as I remembered his eyes.. I reached my car and dug my hand in my purse, grabbing my keys.. "Kelly." I jumped and dropped my keys as I felt his breath on my neck..

 I grabbed my keys and turned around, my eyes meeting his. "AJ." "You show up are a WWE event and you don't even say hi?" I rolled my eyes as I replayed the past in my head. "Don't act like I forgot our history, Styles.. It's etched in my brain.. Forever.." I unlocked my car and was about to open the door when I felt him place his hand over mine.. "You remember the good times too? Or just the bad times?" I scoffed "We had no good times." I lied, we did.. They just didn't last.. "We didn't? Cause I remember our good times all too well.. I remember the times when I made you scream.. The times I had you begging for more, yelling for me not to stop.. And I definitely remember the times I gave you goosebumps just by whispering in your ear." 

I closed my eyes as I remember those times, no could ever touch like he could, but I won't let him get to me. "I recall those days but that's history.. I'm engaged now." He placed his hands on my hips, pulling closer to him. "Then how about we have a little reunion, hmm?" I shook my head "I can't." He lowered his hands into my leggings.. My heart raced at the thought of him touching me in this parking lot.. I felt as he started rubbing me.. I moaned at his touch.. I hated to admit but I missed it.. He stopped rubbing me and slipped my leggings down.. He slipped two fingers into me, jamming them in and out of me, making me a moaning and groaning mess.. "AJ, oh god." I heard his animalistic grunts in my ear as he thrusted his fingers into me faster and harder.. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came hard on his fingers. 

He slipped out his fingers as I lifted up my leggings breathlessly.. He stuck his fingers into his mouth.. "Mm, still have that sweet honey taste, darling." I looked at him, and smirked.. "Still have the same phone number?" He nodded "Never changed it." I nodded and hopped into my car, "Good, I'll text you whenever I'm in the mood for another reunion." He tipped his hat to me.. "I'll be waiting for your text." I closed the car door and drove away, looking at him through the mirror..