Nikki Bella and Baron Corbin

It was after Smackdown Live, I was scheduled as a guest on Talking Smack!.. I walked down the hallway to the set.. I grabbed a mic and sat down as Renee and Daniel smiled.. "Everyone welcome the Fearless Nikki Bella." I chuckled "Thank you.. Glad to be here." They asked about how I felt about being back and how the Womens' division has advanced.. 

Daniel held his hand in the air, "Okay Nikki, as a professional in this company, which male superstar performance are you least happy with?" "Well guys, if I had to choose I would probably say Baron Corbin.. I say Baron because he's this really tall, athletic, strong guy that small guys like Dolph and Aj know they can't beat without a fight.. And instead of facing these small guys head on Baron sneaks them from behind. And I think it's kind of a cowardly move, if you ask me.. I mean, you're one big dude, there's no need to sneak people.. You want to make a name for yourself in this business? Stop it with the sneak attacks and maybe you'll earn a title shot." 

They both nodded in agreement.. "Well, with that said, this is Renee Young and I'll see you guys next time." I waved Renee and Daniel goodbye, before heading to my locker room.. I reached for the door handle, when I was slammed against the door.. I gasped in fear, as I felt someone lean in closer to my ear.. "So you think I'm a coward? Huh? I'll show you a coward." He reached across from me and opened the door, throwing me inside.. I fell to the floor and looked at him. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but his wrestling gear.. I wasn't gonna show him any fear.. "You're a fucking coward." He quickly grabbed a handful of my hair.. I hissed in pain as he leaned close to me.. "Watch your fucking mouth." I spat in his face.. 

"Fuck you." He wiped my spit off his face and chuckled.. He wrapped his hand around my neck, and lifted me off the floor.. I tried pulling away from him, but he was too strong.. He looked me right in the eyes "I'm gonna make you whimper and cry for me." His voice was dark, I wanted to say something but his aggressiveness made me melt.. I felt him pin me to the wall and rip my shirt off, leaving me standing in only bra and ring trunks.. "Get on your fucking knees." I quickly fell to my knees.  I watched him as he unbuckled his pants. I wanted to fight him off but it was almost like he had me in a daze.. His member sprang out, I felt my panties soak at his size.. I didn't waste a second, I grabbed his member and licked it.

 I heard him groan as I licked his length.. I felt him place his hand on the back of my head and slip his member into my mouth.. He thrusted into my mouth, I moaned as he filled my mouth.. He groaned as he pulled me off of him.. He grabbed my arm and picked me up, he dragged me and threw me unto the couch. He roughly grabbed my ring trunks and ripped them off along with my underwear. He spread my legs and carefully licked my thighs.  I whimpered softly as he edged closer to my wet spot.. I heard him chuckle as he squeezed my thigh.. I moaned loudly as he licked me roughly.. His tongue felt so good, maybe a little more than good.. I tugged on his hair as I moaned.. I felt him slip two fingers into me while his tongue licked me, deliciously.. I felt my stomach clench as his tongue and his fingers moved in a rough and fast past..

 "B-Baron." I shut my eyes as I felt myself on the verge of cumming.. But I felt him slip his fingers out of me and he pulled away from me.. "What the fuc-" He quickly wrapped his hand around my neck, gently and slammed me on the couch.. He leaned into my ear "Who the fuck do you think you're cursing at, babydoll?" I opened my mouth to say something, but I felt him roughly thrust into me.. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as he thrusted into me, with such force.. He groaned with every thrust.. I clenched around him, and I wrapped my hand around his forearm, digging my nails into him as I moaned in complete bliss, feeling my juices flowing out of me.. I felt him slip out of me and smash our lips together.. He grabbed my chin "You're mine, babydoll.. Fucking Mine." I moaned in response, feeling exhausted.