Aj Lee and Dean Ambrose

I just finished up my match against Kaitlyn, I was skipping down the hall before I saw my boyfriend, Dean Ambrose. I jumped onto him, "Hey babe." He grumbled "Hey." I got off of him "What's wrong?" "I have to put my title on the line tonight." I nodded. I kissed him on the lips. "Oh babe you got this.. Want some good luck for tonight?"

 A smirk appeared on his face. I grabbed his hand and we walked down to his locker room. He picked me up and walked inside, closing the door behind us. He roughly toss off my clothes and ripped off my underwear. He carried me to the couch, "Open." I quickly opened my legs wide. He kissed my clit and gave it a small lick. I moaned, softly.. He licked it and sucked on my clit, making me moan loudly. 

He slipped two fingers into me, I took my hand and dug my fingers into his hair. "Ohh Dean!!" I felt him unzip his pants, he stopped licking me and took off his pants. I felt his member rub against my entrance. I got up and sat him down, I straddled him, placing his member into my entrance. We both threw our heads back in pleasure. I started moving up and down, while Dean gripped my hips. He started moving me up and down faster. "Come on, baby!"

 He pulled me forward and starting thrusting into me with so much speed. He gave me one last hard thrust, and that did it for me. I dug my nails into his arm as I reached my high. He slowly, took his member out of me, and laid me on the couch. He kissed my forehead "I'll see you after my match, my little good luck charm." I nodded and closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.