Nikki Bella and Roman Reigns

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and I have the night off tonight. Usually on my nights off, Roman has no matches but tonight, he has on against Rusev so I'm all alone in catering watching his match.. "He's crushing it out there." I looked up and I see Dolph standing beside me "Yea, I know." A few minutes later and Dolph is making me laugh uncontrollably with his witty jokes.. I was so distracted, I didn't notice Roman's match was over until I heard him storming down the hall way.. "Nicole?!" "Babe, what's wrong?" 

"I've been looking all over for you and here I find you talking to this fucking prick!?" Dolph stood up "Who the hell you calling a prick?" I pulled Roman back "Let's just go home." He grabbed my wrist, "You're damn right we're going home". The whole ride back home was filled with angry grunts from Roman.. When we walked into the house he threw all his stuff in the living room and stormed into our bedroom.. I walked up slowly after him, I knew there was only one way him to release him anger "Babe, are you still mad at me?" "Nicole, not now!" I kneed in front of him and placed my hands on his knees and looked up at him innocently.

 "But Daddy, your babygirl wants to play with you." I knew that him hearing me call him daddy was a turn on for him.. "I really want you Daddy.. You're not gonna let your little girl play alone, are you?" I placed my hand on his crotch and leaned close into his ear "Play with me." He grabbed my arms and slammed on the bed.. He stood up and slipped his pants off along with his boxers, his member sprang out.. "Come to Daddy, babygirl." I crawled to him, he lifted my chin up.. "Show Daddy how sorry you are for talking to that prick." I slowly opened my mouth and slipped his hard member into my mouth.. "Yea, just like that babygirl." I moaned around his member, I heard him groan.. He grabbed my head and bobbed me a little faster.. I flattened my tongue and took him in deeper.. I felt him twitch in my mouth.. Soon after, he spilled his warm seed in my mouth.. He pecked my lips before backing up. "Hey! Where are you going?" "To shower.. Next time, don't talk to any pricks and maybe Daddy will satisfy his babygirl." I sat on the bed "That is so not fair."