Nikki Bella and Dean Ambrose

Today I'm in a foul mood.. Last night Dean went out with Roman and a couple of buddies but he never came home last night.. I hate to argue with him but he just does things that are so dumb, I mean I'm his fucking girlfriend for crying out loud! I at least deserve a fucking phone call.. I sat on the kitchen counter while I heard the front door open.. He walked into the kitchen "Hey, I'm home." "Yea, I fucking heard the front door open.." 

He looked at me, stunned.. I hopped off the counter and walked by him.. "What the hell did I do this time?" I turned around "Don't say that! You act as if I nag you about everything." "Stop trying to change the fucking subject.. Just tell me what I did wrong so I can fix." "Fine, you didn't fucking come home last night." "Ohhh for fuck's sake!! Is this what you want to argue about? That I didn't come home?" "Yes.. I at least deserved a phone call, you asshole.." He looked at me, "What did you just say?" "I called you a fucking asshole!! A fucking dick that didn't call me last night!! And a fucking ass who shows up like nothing is wrong!!" 

He quickly gripped my cheeks hard and pinned me against the wall.. "What the fuck do you want? An apology, is that it?!" He kissed me roughly.. I pushed him off "Get your disgusting hands off of me." I quickly walked up to our bedroom and shut the door, locking it.. He banged on the door "Nicole, open this fucking door.. I swear you act like a fucking child, when I get in there, you're fucking done!!" I sat on the bed, watching the door hearing Dean pound the door.. I got up and unlocked the door, he opened the door and grabbed me.. "You think you're so fucking smart, hmm?" He smashed our lips together, he grabbed my waist and lifted me up.. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to the bed..

 Our kiss was sloppy and angry.. He laid us down, him on top.. He sat up and ripped his shirt off.. I got up and sat him down on the bed, straddling him.. "I fucking hate you!" I grabbed his have and kissed him.. He slipped his hands into my shirt slipping it off.. "Don't worry! I fucking hate you too." He latched himself onto my neck.. I moaned as he licked my neck, planted a kiss on my face.. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled back, making my breast pop in his face.. He grabbed my boob and sucked, I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning in his ear..

 He groaned.. I pushed him down to the bed, I grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed.. I slowly starting grinding on his crotch which I knew drove him crazy.. "Oh fuck." I heard him groan, I bent down and kissed his neck, going lower and lower until I reach his pants.. I slip my hand into his pants and pulled out his hard member.. "You want me to suck it?" He nodded, desperation written on his face.. "I don't think so.." I straddled him and slid down his member.. We both moaned "Ahh, fuck!" He groaned as he gripped my hips and thrusted up into me.. I grabbed my boobs squeezing them as we thrusted in sync.. "Mmm, Dean!" He pulled me close to his chest and thrusted hard and rough.. "Oh shit! Yess!! Yess!" He slipped out of me and flipped us over.. He placed my face in the bed, me on all fours.. He roughly thrusted into me.. I gripped the sheets as he pummeled me with such force.. 

I felt myself tighten around his member.. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me into his chest, arching my back.. "Do you still hate me now?" I shook my head "No.. Just fuck me harder." He chuckled and thrusted into me harder and faster.. I tightened around him.. "Oh I'm g-gonna!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I reached my ultimate high.. He slipped out of me and I laid on the bed, exhausted... He flipped me around and spread my legs, stuffing me with his two fingers.. He grabbed my face and pecked my lips.. "Princess, we're far from over."

___________________________________
Bella_twins2 Hope you enjoy it❤🙈❤