Nikki Bella and Roman Reigns

I woke up this morning with my phone ringing like crazy..

Hello?

Nikki get up!!!

It was Brie, I'm gonna beat her for waking me up this early.

Me: What the hell do you want Brie?!

Brie: Did you forget that we had planned to go to the gym this morning?!Me: Oh shit!! Alright I'll meet you there in five
Brie: Yea you better! Me and Paige are here already
Me: alright see you in a bit..

I hung up and hopped out of bed, and quickly slipped on my gym clothes. Which was actually just a really cute sports-bra and black yoga pants.. After all of that, I slipped my sneakers on and tied my hair up in a ponytail, and walked out of the door. In a few minutes, I finally arrived at the gym. I walked in and saw Brie and Paige stretching, I walked up to them and hugged each of them.. "Hey girls!" Paige laughed "Well it's about time you got here, Nikki!"

 She said in her deep British accent. "I forgot we had to go to the gym today." We all laughed and moved to the treadmills. "Brie, why'd you pick this gym instead of one we always go to?" She shrugged "Because everyone from work comes here, also Renee told me that it's great for watching the superstars working out." Me and Paige laughed. "Do we have to remind you that you're married, Brie?" "So? It's not like I'm sleeping with any of them, I'm just innocently watching." We continued talking and running on the treadmills until we were sweating, so we stopped and just took a break.

 I was drinking some water when I looked and saw a huge man lifting weights. I nudged Paige, "Hey, who is that?" She looked ahead and smirked "Oh that's Roman.. He's back from his 30 day suspension." "Oh." I watched as his muscles clenched every time he lifted a weight, I bit my lip, feeling myself getting turned on by Reigns. Brie and Paige stood up and packed up. "Hey Niks, we're done for the day.. you coming?" I shook my head "I think I'm gonna workout for a little more.." We all said our goodbyes and they left. I plugged in some headphones and walked over to the squatting weights. I placed a weight on my shoulder and squatted down.

 I didn't realize that it was getting late, until I saw the gym almost empty.. That was my cue to leave, I put the weight back and grabbed my water bottle. I walked into the locker room, and slipped off my sweaty workout clothes and stepped into the gym shower..  I rubbed my aching muscles under the hot water, my mind drifted back to Roman. The way his huge muscles clenched, and sweat dripping on his forehead. His new full beard just made him look a whole lot sexier and dangerous. I moaned under the water as I imagined his hands touching me. I felt a kiss on my neck, I thought it was weird but it was probably my imagination.

 Then I felt a arm wrapped itself around my waist and a kiss on my ear, my eyes popped open, and turned around. There he was, standing in his naked glory. "R-Roman? What are you doing?!" He looked at me with hunger in his eyes, and he pulled me close to him. "Drop the innocent act, babygirl.. I saw you staring at me when I was lifting weights.. I saw your face, I could only imagine what you were thinking about while staring at me." He spoke to me in such a deep, sexual voice, it made my insides melt. "I-I wasn't staring." I tried to sound tough but my voice squeaked.. God, this man is so intimidating.. He stared at me "Really? So you mean to tell me that you weren't staring? And that, you weren't thinking about me touching you and kissing you? Like if I were to touch you like this, it will have no effect?" 

He quickly turned me around and placed my hands on the wall, he moved his hands down to my thighs and squeezed, I was really trying not to make a sound but a moan came out, accidentally. He leaned close to my ear and chuckled "Guess I have the answer to my question." He dropped his hands from my thighs, I whimpered at the loss of his touch. I was about to take my hands off the walls, but he slammed them back down. "Did I tell you to fucking move your hands, babygirl?" I shook my head, he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled it back to his chest, "Use your words.." His roughness was really turning me on.. "Mm, No you didn't tell me to move my hands, Roman." "I'm not Roman anymore, I'm daddy, babygirl."

 He placed his huge hand on my neck as his other hand traveled all over my body. He placed small kisses on the back of my neck, making me moan slightly. He moved his lips to my ear and bit it softly.. "I want you to turn around and get on your knees." I nodded as his hands left my body. I did as 'Daddy' told me to, I quickly turned around and went down on my knees. He lifted my chin and planted a kiss on my forehead, before positioning his shaft right at my lips.. I knew what he wanted and I was more than happy to do it for him..

 I grabbed his member and licked it, base to tip and back again.. I heard him groan above me as I stuck his shaft in my mouth. My hand pumped what didn't fit in my mouth, due to his huge size. I bobbed my head at a steady pace, he grabbed my hair and stared bobbing my head a little faster.. I speed up a little more and flatten my tongue to take him in deeper.. He aggressively bobs my head as his member reaches the back of my throat. I felt his shaft twitch, signaling that he was more than close. I hollow my cheeks and suck him harder and deeper, that was it for him. He tangled his fingers in my hair as his warm seed traveled down my throat.. He picked me up and planted a rough kiss on my lips.. "Mm.. Text me next time you're coming to the gym." "Wait! What?" He turned around and walked out of the shower. I was left there standing, stunned and very much aroused.

____________________________
~ Requested by: FearlessEmpire98 ☺️ Hope you enjoy it... I have a ton of smutty one shots to write😂😂