Nikki Bella and Dean Ambrose

Tonight I had a Divas title match, which of course I won... Right now, I was walking around the arena, love looking for Dean.. I know what you thinking, Dean Ambrose and Nikki Bella? But trust me, me and Dean just go together, the guy keeps me on my toes with his lunatic ways. I was about to be walk into catering, when I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Rollins.

 I know that him and Dean don't get along but I'm friends with everyone. "Oh hey Rollins." He smirked at me. "Hey dollface.. Great job on retaining you title tonight." "Thanks.. They don't call me the fearless champ for nothing." We both laughed, he pointed at me ring attire. "Did anyone ever tell you that you look really good in green?" I shrugged "Um no.. But do you think so? Everyone thinks green is a gross color." He shook his head "No you make green a sexy color." I smiled "Oh why thank you, kind sir."

 "You're welcome.. Hey you wanna sit with me?" "Sure, why not?" He grabbed a plate and filled it with food, I just grabbed a water bottle and we sat at his table.. Rollins was actually a really funny guy.. He was telling me these hilarious jokes, and I was cracking up.. He put his hand on my thigh "Listen Nikki, I really like you." I smiled "Well I like you too.. You're an amazing friend." "No I mean, I like you more than a friend." I looked at him, shocked "Well I'm sorry Seth but I'm with De-"

 He cut me off and smashed his lips on mine.. I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. I felt Seth get pulled off of me, and I opened my eyes to see Dean punching Seth. Superstars and backstage security pulled Dean off of Seth. Dean turned and looked at me, his eyes full of anger. I walked up to him "Babe listen-" he cut me off "Shut up." I was taking back at the way he just spoke to me, but I stood quiet. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his locker room. He opened the door and pushed me in, slamming the door behind us.. "Listen Jon, nothing happened out there.. He kissed me."

 He walked up to me and put his hand over my mouth. "Didn't I tell you to keep quiet, Princess?" I nodded as he grabbed my hair tie and gently pulled it off, letting my hair fall from the half up-do and land straight on my shoulder. "Now, you don't have to explain to daddy what happened, because daddy saw it all.. He saw the laughing, the talk, and the kiss." My insides began to melt as he continued to talk, deeply in my ear. "I'm sorry." I moaned out, quietly. But he heard, he grabbed a handful of hair and dragged me over to the couch.. He bent me over the arm of the couch and his hand landed hard on my ass. "What did I say?!" He slapped my ass a couple of more times, making me wetter by the second.

 "You know that daddy doesn't like it when his Princess talks to other guys.." He rubbed my butt cheeks and ran his thumbs down my underwear. I moaned as he began to rub me through my ring trunks. "I love the fact that I'm the only one that puts you this way." I moaned in agreement, he was right.. He was the only one that could make me react like this.. He moved my trunks to the side along with my underwear, and slid a finger into me. I moaned his name out loud.. He leaned over, close to my ear "That's right.. Moan daddy's name, Princess." He added two more fingers, starting thrusting them in and out at a quickened pace..

 He pulled my hair, lifting my head off the couch. He locked and bit my neck, making me moan out loudly. I felt a knot build up in my stomach, I tightened around his fingers. "Not yet, Princess." He slowly slipped his fingers out, I whimpered as I lost his touch. He lifted me off the couch and put me on my knees. I reached and unbuckled his belt, I slipped off his jeans along with his boxers. His member sprung out, I grabbed it and stroked it, slowly. I licked the tip and stroked it some more. "Don't tease, Princess." I gave him an innocent smile before sticking his member into my mouth. He threw his head back and groaned, I flicked my tongue on the tip and slipped his member out of my mouth.

 I grabbed his member, gently squeezing and started stroking him. I looked up at him and bit my lip, he suddenly grabbed my arms and picked me up. He threw me softly against the wall, me facing the wall. He grabbed my hands and pinned them on the wall, above my head. He used his one hand to slip off my trunks along with my underwear. He spread my legs and positioned his member with my entrance. "We gonna show everyone who you belong to.. Everyone in this whole entire building will know who makes you scream in complete pleasure." I bit my lip and nodded.

 Suddenly he slammed into me, "Mm Daddy!" I moaned out loudly.. He chuckled, deeply, making my insides melt. As he thrusted into me, he reached over and started rubbing my clit. "Who owns you, Princess?" "Mm y-you do." He quickened his pace, "I'm sorry.. I don't think I heard you, Princess." He used his other hand and squeezed my breast. "Oh my god.. You do, Daddy!!" He slipped out of me and turned me around, this time my back was against the wall and I was facing him. He lifted me up and slammed into me again, I grabbed his face and kissed him as he thrusted into me, deliciously.

 I pulled away a couple time to moan out his name. "That's it, Princess." I felt a knot in my stomach start to build up again, I tightened around his member.. "You wanna cum, Princess?" I moaned out "Yes Daddy." "Beg for it." I bit my lip "Please let me cum, daddy.. Please.. Mm you feel so good!! Daddy.. Please."  He started thrusting extremely fast.. I closed my eyes as I reached cloud 9.. He kept thrusting until he reached his climax, biting my neck. I grabbed his face and kissed him, he pulled away and looked at me.. "Don't worry about the Seth thing.. I saw that he kissed you forcefully." I nodded "Okay.. Plus I only belong to one daddy, Deanie." We both chuckled and continued on with our little make-out session.

________________________________
- Requested by: _fearlesslunatic_ ❤️😜 Hey sister!! I hope you enjoy this one💯❤️💜