Renee Young and Roman Reigns

I was walking to my boyfriend's locker room, Dean Ambrose. I reached the door and put my hand on the door knob, I heard groans coming from the inside. I quickly turned the knob and opened the door, and there the bastard was, kissing Nikki Bella, right in front of me. "Really Dean?!" They both jumped apart, I stared at them with anger. "Nikki, how could you do this to me? What about John?" 

She said nothing. Dean started walking up to me, "Renee-" I put my hand up, "Don't Dean.. you are a no good, cheating scumbag!" I pushed him and stormed out of his locker room, slamming the door behind me. I stormed down the hallway, trying to avoid all the stares. I walked into a hallway, I was gonna keep walking before I felt my hand being pulled.. "Hey, Hey... Renee, babygirl why are you crying?" I wiped my eyes, I didn't even realize I was crying till now. I looked up and saw Roman looking down at me with a face of concern.

 I never noticed how handsome Roman was till now. I just stared up at him, he grabbed my chin. "Babygirl, you alright?" I don't know what I was thinking but I just reached up and slammed my lips on his.. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled away a little, "R-Renee stop! We can't do this.. Dean is my best friend, I can't do this.. I won't." I nodded, and backed away. "Fine! But just know that your so-called 'friend' is a cheating bastard." I turned around and walked away, only for Roman to grab my arm and pull me back to him. He grabbed my face and kissed me, roughly. 

 I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he patted my leg, motioning for me to jump. I jumped and he caught me, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my lips, begging for an entrance, I didn't allow him. He squeezed my thighs firmly, making me gasp, he took his chance and stuck his tongue in my mouth. As we fought for dominance, which he won, he placed me on top of an equipment box. I pulled away from his lips and quickly took my shirt.

 Roman stared at me with complete lust in his eyes. I also noticed that his eyes turned a darker grey. Suddenly he pulled my hair back and starting attacking my neck, with such aggression. I tangled my fingers in his hair, he bit my neck, and lifted me off the box. "Let's go somewhere more private, babygirl." He carried me and walked into his locker room. As soon as he closed the door, he planted me on the floor. He removed his belt and pants. I quickly got my knees and took off his underwear, his member sprung up, The size was breathtaking. 

I stuffed his member into my mouth and stroked my hand on the part that I couldn't fit in my mouth. I bobbed and licked his member, earning moans from him. He took his hands and tangled them in my hair, making me take him deeper down my throat. He bobbed my head faster, making me tear up. I finally felt him twitch in my mouth, I knew he was close. I pulled back on his member and lick the tip, that was his breaking point. He shoved my head back in his member and made me swallow all his cum. He grabbed face and kissed me.. "Don't even think about leaving... I'm not even half way done with you."

__________________________
Requested by: Ambreignsfan4life ❤️😘
Hope you enjoy it