Chapter 18

After lunch I told Charlie that he could stay and watch the game with Emmett while I did the dishes for him. Charlie had invited over Billy and Jacob, but both of them didn't want to see Charlie when they knew what had happened to my sister so they didn't come, however Blake thought it be best if she got some fresh air and she decided to join me instead.
    "Has Jacob mentioned anything to you about...you know the whole imprinting thing?" Blake questioned me as she handed me another freshly cleaned plate. I shook my head.
   "Not really. He's been more focused on the whole Bella situation".
    "Oh good. I haven't talked to him much since I figured it out. I don't know how to.."
    "Break it to him". I finished for her. "Look Blake this isn't the first time that a girl he's liked hasn't like him back. First it was me, then my best friend Cassie and Bella-"
    "But he's never imprinted on you guys before. If I break his heart he could go hurt himself or worse.."
    "It'll be okay Blake". I reassured her.
    "I don't know. Jacobs like a brother to me. I don't want to hurt him too much..."
    "If anything it'll take him a while to get over you, but he will eventually. I do recommend though bringing someone with you in case he goes all wolf on you".
     "Ask Travis to come with". Emmett suggested coming into the kitchen. I handed him a plate and he put it up in the cupboard. Blake raised an eyebrow at him.
   "Travis? Why?"
    "Edwards heard that he wants to spend more time with you. He finds you quite interesting you know". Emmett explained more making Blake blush a little.
    "Umm couldn't you two just come instead?" Blake suggested instead. Emmett shook his head at her.
    "No can do Blake. Me and Dani here have plans already". Emmett replied. I glanced up at him.
    "We do?"
     "Yes we do". He kissed my cheek. "Alice has a job for us". He winked at me. I groaned.
     "Oh joy".
Emmett smiled. "Cmon Dani you'll love it".
     "If it's Alice's idea then I probably won't". I replied.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. It's been an interesting weekend so I haven't had much time to write. Sorry, but I promise that the next one will be longer.