Chapter 9

A week after I had visited Jacob Edward called to say that he and Bella were coming home early. At first nobody told me why, but finally Carlisle thought it would be best to tell me. And so he did and as Emmett predicted I was pissed. Bella had had sex with a fucking vampire and now she was pregnant with a half human half vampire demon thing. I was not thrilled by it and when Bella came home I didn't bother to see her. I couldn't do it. Carlisle had said that it was literally eating her from the inside out and I couldn't bring myself to see her like that. Nor could I bring myself to see Emmett.
   After Carlisle told me what was going on with Bella I explained to Emmett that I needed sometime and space. And he didn't argue with me. It had been almost a week since I had visited them and I missed them all, but I was still pissed off. And I had a right to be.
   "Still no word from Bells?" Charlie asked me as he came downstairs. I finished washing up the last of the dishes for the night.
   "Trust me dad, if I hear anything you'll be the first to know". I informed him. He slowly nodded his head and grabbed the paper.
   "Thanks kiddo". He said.
   "Your welcome".

That evening after I gotten back into my room I felt a slight breeze move across my back. I turned around to find Emmett standing in my room.
   "What are you doing here Emmett?" I questioned him as I crossed my arms over my shoulder.
   "I'm sorry Dani. I know that you said that you needed some time, but I needed to see you". He replied making me let out a sigh.
   "Emmett-"
   "I know that your ticked off that Bella had sex with my brother and I know that your ticked that I didn't tell you about why he came back, but-
   "I get it Emmett. You were just trying to protect me, but Bella's my sister. If she's in trouble I should know about it". I stated firm. Emmett walked forward.
  "Next time I promise that I'll tell you everything". He said. I smiled.
   "Thank you, but you should go. Charlie is still awake". I said as Emmett leaned in.
   "Dani I love you". I smiled and leaned in.
   "I love you too. Even if you piss me off Emmett Cullen". I replied as Emmett brushed his lips against mine. Then I felt his hands wrap around my back and move up underneath my shirt. I slowly pulled away.
   "I'm sorry". He apologized as I bit down on my lip. "I'm sure that you don't want to go through what Bella is".
   "No way. I'm good". I said running my fingers through my hair. Emmett smiled and pulled me up against his chest.
   "Would you like to come see Bella tomorrow? She's been asking to see you". Emmett asked me. I nodded my head.
   "I think I should. If she's going to get through this then she needs all the family that she can get". I answered. Emmett smiled and kissed my forehead. Then he pulled away and went over to my window.
    "Then I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams Dani". Emmett said then he jumped out my window and ran into the woods.