Chapter 10

The next morning Emmett came right away and as we pulled back up to his house I let out a sigh. I wasn't sure if I was ready or not to see my sister after what had happened to her, but I knew that she needed me so I couldn't back down now. Emmett held my hand as we walked up the stairs and into the living room. There sitting on the cough with a large blanket wrapped around her was my sister. I gasped as I saw that her face held no color with her cheeks almost looking hollow. She smiled up at me and I knew that it was hurting her. She uncovered the blanket to saw me her belly and I just wanted to shout at her for what she was thinking, but I knew that I couldn't. She already felt like shit and I didn't want to make her feel worse. I sighed and sat down next to her.
   "I'm glad that you came Dani". She voice was nothing more then a whisper.
   "I'm sorry that I didn't at first, but-" she put her cold fragile hand over mine.
   "It's okay. You had your reasons". She said sitting up a bit.
   "And you have yours I guess. You know Charlie's been asking about you everyday. It really sucks to keep lying to him, but hey I guess your used to it". Bella laughed. I felt a bit of relief to hear her laugh. I then turned my glance over to Edward. He didn't look very happy and I wanted to know why. He nodded and I left Bella to go follow him downstairs.
   "Dani I-"
   "I don't give a crap what happened. What I want to know is will my sister survive what you did to her Edward?" I stated firm. He sighed.
   "Carlisle thinks he can turn her at the last second". He informed me. I crossed my arms over my chest.
  "Can he?"
  "The probability is slim..". Edwards voice began to drift off.
  "I'll take whatever chance we got. If there's even a slim chance that he can I'll hold onto that until it's too late. She's my sister Edward I have to". I replied. He nodded his head.
   "I'm sorry that I've put you through this Dani. I truly am". He apologized. I sighed then started walking back to the house.
   "You can starting apologizing to me if my sister doesn't make it". I stated walking back into the house. Walking up the stairs Emmett grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms.
  "I'm sorry Dani". He apologized.
  "Don't be. It's not your fault Emmett. You were just trying to protect and I love you for that". He said. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.
   "What did I do to deserve such an amazing girlfriend?" He replied. I smiled up at him then led us both into the living room.
  "You made me feel like I was special and wanted". I replied joining both Bella and the rest of the Cullen's. As I glanced over at Carlisle I noticed an unfamiliar face next to him. Emmett put his arm around my waist as the man smiled at me.
   "Dani this is Travis. He will staying with us for a while". Carlisle explained to me. I nodded my head at the black haired boy who looked as though he could have been a male model for a wizardry magazine or something.
  "It's lovely to meet you Dani". His voice was deep, but in a way that made me cautious. He then extended his arm to me and I took it. Shaking his hand.
  "Nice to meet you to. How long will you be staying with us?" I asked him. He smiled and glanced over at Carlisle.
   "Not too long. Carlisle asked for my help and I wouldn't waste such an opportunity to help out an old friend". He replied.
  "You two know each other?" Travis nods is head. "How?"
   "Carlisle and I were friends before he was changed. My mother did not believe in what Carlisles father was doing and so she wanted to become one of those monsters that his father despised". He explained.
   "Wow. I guess that's one way to get back at someone". I joked making him chuckle. As he did so I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. I went over to the stairs and saw Blake smiling up at me. I smiled back and watched as she came up the steps.
   "Alice said that I was welcome to come see Bella. How is she?" I walked with her into the living room. Bella smiled at her as Blake went over to my sister.
   "You still have some color left in you so that's good. How's the baby?"
   "He's good". Bella replied. I sighed and glanced up at Emmett.
    "He? You know that it's a boy?"
   "No". Bella shook her head. "That's what I picture when I see it". I nodded my head.
    "I see. So Blake have you meant Travis yet?" Blake raised an eyebrow at me at the mention of Travis name and shook her head.
   "I don't think I have". She replied as I pointed to the man next to Carlisle. When Blake and Travis locked eyes he smiled at her. But it didn't really seem like the friendly smile. It seemed like there was a deeper meaning to it and I could tell that Blake saw it too. She blushed as he extended his hand to her. She took it and shook his hand.
   "It's a pleasure to meet you Blake". He spoke with such grace. Blake smiled.
   "The umm pleasure is all mine".

Blake and Travis are two new twilight oc of mine and I will cast them soon. Travis almost the same age as Carlisle so he's a bit older.