Chapter 4

After our little issue with Jacob, me and Emmett finally joined up with the rest of wedding guest and as soon as we did so Bella rushed over to us with Edward right behind her. I smiled at her and then pulled her into a big hug.
    "Congratulations Sis!". I said. Edward smiled.
   "Thank you Dani". Bella said pulling away from me and back into Edwards arms.
   "I'm happy for you both".
   "Thank you". Edward smiled glancing up at his adopted brother. Emmett nodded his head.
   "Is everything okay?" Bella questioned us.
   "Why wouldn't it be?"
   "Bella was worried that you left". Edward spoke for her. I shook my head.
    "We just". Emmett looked over at Billy and Seth. "Had a small misunderstanding is all". He finished turning his attention back to the three of us.
   "What kind of misunderstanding?" Bella asked raising an eyebrow at Emmett.
   "It's nothing Bells. Don't worry about it". I said to my sister. Edward placed his hand on my sister's waist and kissed her forehead.
   "Shall we?" Edward glanced at the dance floor. Bella nodded her head then looked back at me.
   "Your sure?"
I nodded my head. "Positive". Bella nodded and turned her attention back to Edward. Where it should be. I let out a sigh of relief and turned back to Emmett.
   "Thanks for helping me keep that issue with Jacob from Bella's mind. She doesn't need that right now". I thanked Emmett.
   "And neither do you". Emmett grinned at me as he pulled me onto the dance floor. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me up against his chest. I smiled and then proceeded to wrap both my arms around the back of neck.
   "I didn't know that you could dance". I said raising an eyebrow at him. Emmett laughed and twirled me into the air.
   "Well now you do and since so can you I think we're going to roc this dance floor". Emmett stated as I twirled away from his arms. Then I kicked my leg up and twirled back into his open arms.
   "Now that's more like it". He smirked. I winked at him and placed my leg around his waist. Then he kissed me and I brought my leg down and we returned back to our calm dancing.
As the dance floor started to calm down a bit. I rested my head on Emmetts chest and let out a sigh. Never had I thought that in a million years that I would have found someone who made feel like life was a gift. Emmett was everything that I had wanted and everything that I had needed. I had been through so much in my short life so far. Good and bad, mostly bad and Emmett just made all those bad events feel like they never happened and I was so grateful to him for that.
    "What are you thinking about babe?" Emmett asked me. I smiled up at him.
   "You, my past, everything that we've been through". I replied.
   "Glad to hear that I made your list". Emmett replied making me snicker. I rolled my eyes at him.
   "Of course you'd make my list Emmett. Your usually always on my mind". I replied making him grin.
   "I love you Dani. So much". Emmett replied as he brought both his hands up to my face. I placed mine over his.
   "I know that and I love you too Emmett".
~