Chapter 11

As the afternoon flooded into the evening I found myself sitting out of the balcony as I always did at the Cullen's house. Looking up at the stairs I sighed. Damn Bella you just had to have sex with a vampire. Just like every other teenager wanted. Well minus the hooking up with vampire thing. Then again maybe most girls would. And damn Edward for going along with it like it was no game no foul. I shook my head. No. He's dead and neither of them even knew that it was possible. I put my hand over my face as I felt a hand on my shoulder.
   "Still pissed off?" Emmett asked me as he put his arms around my waist. Then he nudged my neck with his mouth. I blushed slightly.
   "Kind of". I sighed. "But I'm trying to calm down". I flipped around and now faced him.
  "That's good. You need to stay calm for Bella's sake". Emmett told me. I nodded my head and laid it against his chest.
   "Man why can't life just be easier".
   "If it was then you probably wouldn't meant me babe". Emmett explained to me. I glanced up at him.
   "And that would be bad...?" Emmett dropped his mouth. I let out a laugh then leaned up and kissed his cold cheek.
   "I'm kidding. I'm glad that I got to meet you". I smiled. Emmett rolled his eyes at me and kissed my neck.
   "So am I babe. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me". I smiled.
   "Likewise".
   "Oh brother". Both of us turned out head to see Jacob just standing there in the doorway staring at us. I glanced up at Emmett. He was not pleased and I glanced to Jacob.
   "What are you doing here?" I asked him. He smiled.
   "I'm here to see Bella and to pick Blake up". He answered.
   "She's still here?"
Jacob and Emmett both nodded there heads. "She's keeping an eye on Bella with Travis and Carlisle". Emmett stated glaring at Jacob.
   "Travis?" Jacob glared back.
   "An old friend of Carlisles. He came here I guess to help out Bella". I informed him.
   "Great another bloodsucker".
    "If you don't like them so much Jake then why would you come all the way to see Bella?". I questioned him as I broke away from Emmett. Jacob glared at Emmett then walked away from both of us. I rolled my eyes and followed after him up the stairs.
   "Blake time to go". Jake said. Blake looked from Travis to Jacob.
   "Jake your not my mother. I can stay here as long as I want-" Jacob grabbed onto her arm then he growled at Travis. I rushed over to both of them as Travis put his hand on Jacobs.
   "She said that she wishes to stay". Travis stated. I put both my hands on them.
   "Both of you knock it off! Your acting like teenage boys and this is not good for Bella!" I shouted at both of them. Travis pulled his hand away and glanced down at Blake.
   "I'm deeply sorry Dani". Travis apologized to me. I nodded my head at him then shoot a glare at Jacob.
   "Sorry, but I mean what I said". He replied. "Lets go Blake". Blake shook her head.
   "Look Jake I know that your trying to protect me, but they won't hurt me". She explained to him. Jacob sighed and shook his head.
   "Whatever". He growled as he started to walk away from all of us. I sighed and looked over at Bella. She was a bit upset with everything that was going on and I wanted to do something to make her feel better.
   "I'm sorry that I caused so much trouble, but Jacob can be a pain sometimes. He treats me like I'm his piece of property and I don't-" Blake covered her hands over her mouth and glanced over at me.
   "Blake is everything alright?" Travis asked her. She shook her head.
   "I think I should go. I'll see you later". She rushed over to the stairs and walked out. I glanced up at Emmett as he rested his hand on my shoulder.
   "What was that all about?" I asked Emmett. Just as Emmett was about to answer Edward walked into the room and sat down next to his wife. He reached for her hand and she laid her head on his shoulder.
   "Jacobs imprinted on Blake". Edward spoke.

Haven't been updating or writing that much lately cause of college and art, but I probably will update more as it gets closer to the weekend. Blakes and Travis bio should be up this weekend.