Chapter 7

"Dammit it can't believe that they lost!" Emmett frowned as I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it into my mouth.
   "Yeah. They've been a lot of good scores this season". I replied as I laid my head back on Emmett's chest. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.
   "So glad that my girlfriend enjoys sports". Emmett said. I rolled my eyes.
   "Just be glad that I got more of Charlie's sports side then Bella". I uttered making him laugh.
   "Oh I am. Trust me. Besides Edward doesn't care for sports". I twirled pieces of my long chocolate brown hair together.
   "Makes him so perfect for Bella. She doesn't like sports either". He uttered a laugh and kissed the top of my head.
   "I wonder how their honeymoon is going?"
   "Edward called last night and said that things were going good". Emmett told me as he wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and linked that hand with mine.
   "That's good to hear. I thought for sure that Bella would have gotten annoyed with all the activities that Edward was having her do". I chuckled.
    "If Edwards with her she wouldn't care". Emmett replied. I nodded my head in agreement.
   "That's for sure". I said as I yawned. "I think I should be getting home before Charlie worries". Just as I was almost up off the cough Emmett wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to him. I glanced up at him to see that he had a smirk on his lips.
   "Emmett.."
He shook his head. "Your not going anywhere babe". I sighed.
   "Charlie will kill me if I'm not home-"
   "Not if you have a reason for being not home". I raised an eyebrow at him. What was he getting at?
   "But I don't-" I stopped.
   "Yes you do".
   "What did you do?!" I questioned him. He  smiled. "Charlie believes that your having a sleepover with Alice". I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend.
   "But Emmett none of my stuff is-"
   "Let me guess you had Alice pick some up while Charlie was work didn't you?" Emmett nodded his head and I groaned.
    "Are you mad?" He asked me. I just glanced up at him.
    "No". I huffed. "I just wish that you had asked me first". I laid my head against his.
   "But it's fine. At least I get to spend some more time with you". I smiled.
    "And I with you babe". Emmett replied as he brushed his lips up against mine. "But it is getting late".
I nodded my head. "Yeah. I should probably-" without another word Emmett nodded his head and picked me up in his arms.
    "What are you doing?!" I questioned him as he headed towards the stairs.
    "Putting you to bed". He replied. I sighed  as we reached the top of the stairs. Then Emmett kicked opened his door and I closed my eyes as it slammed into the wall.
    "Jeez Emmett. Don't break the door".
   "Cmon Dani have a bit more faith". He said rolling his amber eyes at me. I let out another yawn as Emmett laid me down on his bed.
   "Goodnight Dani". Emmett said as he kissed me. I smiled and pulled the covers up over me.
   "Goodnight Emmett". I whispered as my eyes failed me and I began to drift off.