"Well I can tell you like the other girl. You keep smiling over at her." Jensen teased.

Jared blushed. "Yeah so? At least I admit it. Maybe I'll even ask her to skate with me."

"Alright then Mr. Confidence, let's do it." Jensen smirked, skating over to the girls with Jared following him.

Your POV

Y/B/F lent up against the wall and watched the two guys. "Y'know Y/N, the blonde one hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you."

I blushed and looked over. She was right. Blondie was staring at me. I waved with a small smile and he nodded back with a smirk.

"That's a hot smirk." I breathed, biting my lip.

"Someone's horny." Y/B/F laughed.

"Shut up." I giggled.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caught our attention. "Sorry to bother you ladies but my friend here wants to ask your friend something." Blondie said with his deep gruff voice. I wanted to hear more.

I smiled at him before eyeing the other guy. "Umm...can I steal your friend for a while?" He asked hesitantly.

"Sure, watch her though. She's a klutz." I joked. Everyone chuckled.

Y/B/F skated off with the other guy. She turned her head and winked at me as if to say
'Look at this man candy I bagged'.

I shook my head and laughed. Then I realised that I was left alone with Mr. Green-Eyes.
'Don't be awkward. Don't be awkward!' I repeated in my head.

"Y/N." I smiled, introducing myself.

"So, how much does a polar bear weigh?" He asked.

"Uhhh I don't know." I answered, confused.

"Enough to break the ice!" He joked. "Jensen, nice to meet you." He chuckled, grinning.

"That was awful." I giggle.

Jensen fake hurt. "Offended!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "So Jensen, what brings you skating?"

"My large friend over there, Jared, he's a big kid so he dragged me along. But now that I think about it, I'm glad he did."

"Oh and whys that?" I said a little flirtatiously.

"Cause I got to meet a gorgeous lady like you."

I giggled and blushed. "You're not so bad yourself Jensen."

"Wanna skate around for a bit?" He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

How the hell could I resist that? "Sure!" I said excitedly.

Jensen grabbed my hand and we slowly skated around. "You're really good at this Y/N." He complimented.

"Thanks." I smile warmly.

Sometimes he slipped, but I quickly caught him and balance him out. I skated backwards in front of him, facing him. He held both my hands and with my help he managed to skate better. We made eye contact and we both burst out laughing. Suddenly, Jensen slipped and cause us to fall down.

He hovered over me, our faces inches apart. Like so close that our noses touched. "Wow...you have really pretty eyes." I whispered, getting lost in his apple green eyes.

"Thanks. You do too." He blushed slightly, slowly moving off of me.

"You two are literally falling for each other huh?" Jared's voice chuckled from behind us.

"Shut it Jar, we just slipped is all." Jensen protested,  blushing more. I chuckle and Jensen shyly smiles at me.

"Well I don't want to interrupt your little moment but the rinks closing and we need to get our butts out." Y/B/F explained.

Jensen got up and held his hand out for me to take. I took it and got up but this time I slipped and fell on top of Jensen. All of us laughed. Could this be anymore cliche?

After getting our shoes, we left the rink and towards our cars. Jared and Y/B/F were talking to each other over by her car and me and Jensen were stood by his.

"I had a real good time tonight." I smiled up at him.

"So did I. I'd love to see you again."

"Here's my number Jensen. Call me sometime." I winked giving him my number one piece of scrap paper.

He took it and shoved it in his pocket. "Will do! Have a good night."

I lent up and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye and walking away to my car. I defiantly wanted to see him again. I think I'm starting to develop a little crush.