Jared (+his boys!)

Start from the beginning

Shepherd cuddles into my side as I began walking over to them, pushing the trolley carefully with one hand.

"Hey Alura. Who's your friend?" I chuckled even though I already knew.

"Mama this is Thomas. He goes to my school." She answered happily.

"Hello Thomas. Your brother here said you lost your daddy." I said gently.

Thomas nodded. "Yeah. Me and Shepherd wanted to go to the candy aisle so we snuck off."

"Now Thomas, that's not a very responsible thing to do. Your brother is very upset." I scolded using my parent voice.

Thomas looked ashamed. "I know. I'm sorry Miss."

"It's alright buddy. You just need to take care of your little brother. Now, let's go find your daddy." I patted his head softly, praising him for apologising.

Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, I saw a rather tall, handsome man at the end of the aisle. He was looking around in panic. When he looked up the aisle and saw us, he let out a relieved sigh.

He jogged over to us panting slightly. "Thomas! Shep! Thank God I found you."

"Daddy!" Shepherd giggled in my arms as he took sight of his dad. However, the little boy stayed in my arms instead of reaching for his dad.

"Tom I told you not to run off. I was so worried when I turned around and you or your brother weren't there." The man said firmly but gently, not wanting to be harsh to his son.

"I know daddy. I'm sorry. Alura's mommy said I shouldn't of ran away either. She was gonna help us find you." Thomas smiled up at me.

The mans puppy dog eyes flickered to mine. Damn his face was handsome. And his hair. WOW! I'm coming grocery shopping more if I get to meet a guy like this every time.

"Thank you so much. I owe you one." He said gratefully.

"No problem. I'm just glad Shepherd here came up to me so I could help. You have two adorable kids..." I trailed off, asking for his name.

"Jared Padalecki. And thank you..."

"Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled, earning one back.

"Likewise. And you must be Alura. You're Tom's best friend right?" Jared squatted down to my daughters level.

Alura nodded. "Yeah!" She giggled, hugging Thomas, grinning goofily. Thomas blushed.

Me and Jared chuckled. "Someone's got a bit of a crush." Jared said to me, standing back up.

"It's rather sweet." I giggled as I watched Tom hug Alura back shyly.

When I didn't get a response, I looked back to Jared. He was gazing at me with a soft smile. My cheeks turned pink. Was I developing a crush?

"Daddy, staring rude." Shep said from my neck.

Jared's eyes widened and he quickly looked away, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I-I wasn't staring."

"Yeah you were Daddy." Tom laughed.

"Okay guys, how about we play the quiet game?" Jared groaned from what seemed to be embarrassment.

Me and Alura giggled. We seemed to find these boys amusing. "Boys are silly huh Alura?"

She nodded happily. "Yeah momma!"

"They generally are when beautiful girls are around." Jared grinned innocently.

I blushed, biting back a smile. Seriously, I've not stopped smiling since I met these guys. "It's cute so I don't mind."

Jared chuckled. "Do you wanna grab a coffee sometime? I-If you don't have a boyfriend or anything, that is."

"No I'm single. And sure, coffee sounds nice."

"Can we get coffee too?" Tom asked.

"Defiantly not. You're already a hyper child so I don't need to add to it. Maybe a play date but no coffee." Jared answered his son, amused.

Tom nodded. He turned to Alura and took her hand. "Will you go on a playdate with me?"

"Yeah!" Alura giggled, pressing a kiss to Toms cheek.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die from cuteness." I breathe out.

"Yup, we Padalecki boys can do that to women." Jared smirked, proud of his son.

"I think I agree." I winked.

Jared grinned widely. "So can I uh, get your number?"

"Sure, I would get my phone out but I've got a sleepy Shep in my arms." I chuckle, bouncing him slightly.

I told Jared my number and he punched it into his phone. "Great, I'll call you sometime."

"Okay, I'm guessing you want your son back." I scoff playfully, carefully moving Shep into his fathers arms.

"Thanks. And once again, thanks for taking care of them. I owe you big time."

"No worries. You don't owe me anything. Apart from coffee." I joke.

Jared nodded, laughing, adjusting his son as he fidgeted. "Okay. Come on Tom, we gotta go."

"Aww, do we have too?"

"Yeah buddy. Say goodbye."

"Bye Alura." He said cheerily, hugging her.

"Bye Tommy."

Tom then came over to me and hugged my leg. "Bye Miss. Y/N. Thank you for looking after us."

"You're welcome Sweetie. See you again." I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

He giggled and went over to Jared, holding his hand. "Bye Y/N." Jared smiled.

"Bye Jared."

When the Padalecki boys left, I picked Alura up and sat her in the trolley seat. She was smirking up at me as I pushed the trolley around. "What?"

"You fancy Toms Daddy." She sang.

"No I don't." I lied.

"Yeah you do! It's okay momma, I give you permission to marry him. As long as I can marry Tom."

I giggled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Whatever you say. Anyway, let's get back to shopping!"