35 Drunk in love

Christine's P.O.V

I hate my life. Everything turned out wrong. Me and Roc were supposed to be married and have kids and live happily ever after. Now I have this ugly a*$ baby by Princeton. I hate that ugly duck looking deformed a*$ baby. I am done with life... Nothing goes my way EVER. Some one always takes what rightfully mine and no one stops them. I guess it's time for my plan to go into action ;)

We drive to Roc and yns house. Princeton knows where it's at. I told him I wanted to talk....

No one's pov

"Who is it ?" Roc ask.

"It's me and Christine. Please let us in." Says Princeton. No reply. "Please.... Roccy Poo." Roc gave in when he heard Christines voice... And that nickname.... He had to let them in.

"Fine. But what do you guys want ?" He says.

"We will explain. Please just let us in first. We just want to talk and work things out between everybody." Says Princeton.

"Yes Roc... Please. I'm really sorry for everything. Princeton makes sure I take my medicine and I was just upset, Roc I promise everything will be alright." Christine promises.

"Okay... Go sit down on the couch. I'm going to get Yn."

"Surprise ?" Roc says scared.

"Aww h€ll NO ! WHY ARE THESE JIGGABOO'S IN MY HOUSE ?! ANY EXPLANATION ROC ?!?!?!?"

"Sorry guys we need to talk for a second..."

"Why are they in my house ? How many damn times do I have to tell you they are CRAZY?! Trust no h*€ ? Remember ?!!!"

"Okay... But seriously... Be quiet... They just want to talk ! We can give them a chance !"

"No the hell we can't !"

"YN ! Shhhh.... There fight in the next room ! There not supposed to hear us !" Roc whisper shouted.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ! GET THEM MF OUT OF MY HOUSE NIGGA !" Yn yells louder than before.

"Shhh ! And come on YN... Please... Just give them 20 minutes."

"10."

"15"

"Fine." She mumbles.

***************

They Walk Into The Living Room

"Do you mind if I use the restroom upstairs ?" Christine asks.

"Do you mind if you use a potter potty ? It's outside boo." Yn says with an attitude.

"yn..." says Roc. "Yn..." She mocks Chresanto.

"Yes, Christine. You can use the bathroom. Ill show you wear it's at." Chres says taking a deep breath.

**Meanwhile With YN and Princeton**

"-_-"

"So... This is awkward." Says Prince.

"-_-"

"How are the kids ?" He tries again.

"-_-"

" ...Ummm... How about you and Roc ?"

"-_-"

"Alright yn.. Can you please stop stale facing me ?"

"-_-"

"yn... I'm sorry !" He yells shooting Yn once and himself multiple times as Christine walks downstairs with knocked out Roc. "Everybody die ! Matter of fact... Where's the babies?" She ask to herself devilishly. Christine runs upstairs to Navae and Ju'Leihas rooms. The girls were hiding in the corner of there closets. Christine grabs both of the girls. The only way she was able to get them was by holding them at gun point. Of course Ju'Leiha tried to fight back, but Christine was too strong. She brings the girls downstairs and picks up her son [Princeton's baby] And sits them down.

"Sit down and listen to me ! Especially you Ju'Leiha !"

"Idgaf b¡t¢h! Keep my name out your fu©K¡NG mouth !" Ju'Leiha yells while spitting on her.

"Shut up you ugly a$$ B¡t©h." Christine says, wiping the spit away.

"Don't hate. Ill look better than you any day ! That's why my daddy didn't even f*¢k you until 5 years later!"

"I'll shoot you right now!"

"Do it then ! You a punk nigga ! You ain't about that ! You can't sit here and shoot 3 little kids ! You ain't got the heart to do it !"

"Shut up ! Stop ! STOP TALKING TO ME ! You devil voices inside my head!" Christine says punching at her head. She pulls out a gun and lights the house on fire while shooting herself.

THE END !!!!!

A/N

Yep... That's the end... I'm thinking of making a sequel... I know what I want to happen...

I don't want the book to end like this.

•Drunk in love- Beyonce

+10 Comments

+30 Votes

Comment and tell me if I should make a sequel and you guys can find out what happens next...

~ Trust me the sequel will have A LOT OF DRAMA !

~ Should I make a sequel? I need feedback guys...