13 All Back

yns pov

Christine is taking forever. I have been outside for like 45 minutes already. I hope her and Roc didn't have to get freaky tonight. It's too cold for all this. I'm still nervous that she will tell him about me. I have another secret. I'm so ashamed of myself. It's even worse than being a stripper. This will effect my whole family, my whole life. My thoughts are interrupted when Christine pulls up. Finally after 20 years.

"Hurry up yn"

"Like you can talk? I've been out here for 45 minutes and you got the nerve to tell me to hurry up."

"Just get in the car."

"Why did you take so long anyway? You and Roc was getting it in huh?" I laughed.

"No." She said with an attitude.

This girl got a stank attitude for no reason but Ima be nice because I'm trynna get home. Plus she has been keeping my secret from Roc so I can't let her get on my bad side.

>>> At Home.... <<<

"What the hell?! Why is all my stuff outside?" I ask as I try to walk in the house but Christine slams it in my face. I'm finna have to kill somebody. Leaving my stuff out here like I'm just anybody. Roc is sitting on the couch looking chill but creepy at the same time. I wonder what's wrong with them two. But I don't see why they would have my stuff sitting outside like that. *Picture Roc sitting like how my cover of my rockkk used to look like.

"Roc why is my stuff sitting outside like that? If you and Ray tried to pull a little prank or something it's not funny. Some one could have stole my stuff."

"So? I thought it was pretty funny. yn your leaving. I'm tired of this. I told you from the jump that I want my kids to have a good life. And it makes me sick to know about your job and how your hurting my kids."

"Roc what are you talking about?!" I yell.

"Don't play stupid yn."

"I told him yn. You thought you would get away with th-"

I just exploded on Christine. I trusted her and she told. I knew I couldn't trust her. This is all to much. I just slapped her in her face with all my might. Before I know it Christine jumps on top of me and I am repeatedly getting hit in the face. "You . Thought . I was . Going . That . Easy!" Christine yelled between hits. "Roc help me! Please I'm sorry just help me!" I yell while trying to fight back. "ROC HELP ME! Please!" I screech Christine comes back with a knife and holds me down. "ROC!" I heard a faint voice say coming but no one ever really came.

Rocs P.O.V

I tried. I really did try. But by the time I was there it was to late. When yn and Christine fought, I didn't help yn, which I regret now too. But when Christine pulled out a knife I was too late. I'm ashamed of myself. I called the ambulance and they came. Christine left quickly. I called Brandon (yns dad, the kids grandpa) To come watch the kids. I really hope they didn't see their own mom get stabbed, or even die.

A/N told you I was going to update tonight!

Sorry it's a short chapter, but I know what I will put in the next one!.....

•All back- Chris Brown

It will be at the hospital. What is YN hiding? Will Roc ever find out?.....

+7 More Votes?