28 Only wanna give it to you

Rocs P.O.V

I have to get Christine out of here ASAP before something bad happens. YN can't know about me and her.

"The fuq?" Yn says aloud.

"Christine what are you doing here?!"

"I came to see the new baby." She takes sincerity.

"How did she even get in here? Roc get her out of here NOW."

"Christine get out." I say grabbing her hand pulling her out.

"What?" She whispers when they leave the room.

"You know what! Get out! Why are you trying to ruin this family?! We don't want you? Okay!? We're just fine living drama free! Every single time everything is going good you come along!"

"Don't act like your innocent! Remember that day you came over to "hit and diss" Well I got something for you you dumb ass!" She says throwing a whit stick at me while leaving the hospital.
I bend down to see what Christine has threw at me, and it is this white stick. As I take a closer look at it, I see a small pink Plus sign. Christine is pregnant. And I may very well be the father.

"Christine!"

Princeton's P.O.V
We finally get to the hospital and we are exhausted! It took almost 3 hours to get here. Prod gave me the wrong directions so we got lost.

"Hurry Prod!"

"Aight I'm coming chill."
We finally make it to YNS hospital room.

"Hey! My little nieces!" I yell.

"Uncle Prince!" Navae yells jumping on me.

"What up niggas?!" Ju'Leiha says dapping us.

"Where did she learn this?"

"I have no idea." Yn said laughing.

"Well let me see my new nephew!" I smiled happily.

"Go ahead. He's been crying for like 30 minutes now!"

"Aye where's Roc?" Prod ask.

"His little ex girlfriend popped up out of the blue trying to "see the kids" girl please. She is crazy. Not after she tried to poison my kids!"

"Christine?!"

"Hell yeah!"

"The fuq? That girl is crazy!

"She was in a fuxking mental hospital. I don't know how she keeps tracking us! We moved at least 2 hours away and she still keeps finding us!"

"Y'all need to call the cops or something..." Prod mumbled.

"I'm a retard... I never even thought about that... All I have done was beat her ass."

"The cops?" I ask anxiously.

"Yeah the cops! How do you think YN and Roc are going to keep the kids safe?...."
The cops.... Those 2 words swirled in my head over and over again... Like a broken record that just keeps on repeating.. Why the cops? Me and Christine did it... It was one night... We were at a party and one thing led to another... The Next thing I know I'm standing over Christine pulling my pants back up. I don't know how to explain this to Roc and YN. I actually like Christine. Christine came over to my place a few times and we chilled. She told me everything that has been going on.. The worst thing is, I'm going along with her plan.

A/N

Sorry if it's a short chapter :(

•Only wanna give it to you- Elle Varner

+12 Votes

+5 Comments about Princeton, Roc, Christine, or Yn...

That's for an update!