15 No lies

Rays pov

"It's going to be alright Navae. Trust me. Your mommy is strong. She will make it. She's not going no where" I reassured Navae.

"Pinky promise me."

"I pinky promise."

"Thanks Rway." She says hugging me.

"So where's your little bad ass sister anyway?"

"Upstairs. She's mad and she won't tell me why. Mommy said you need to stop saying those bad words in front of us or she's going to beat you up with a shoe and a-"

"Oh snap. Okay don't tell her I said anything because she will kill me." I laughed.

"Haha. Uncle Rway Rway is scared of mommy!"

"Whatver. Let's go get some sleep."

"But I'm not tired!" She argued.

"Okay.... Well what do you want to do?"

"Watch a movie! And eat candy! Mommy never lets me eat candy or pop because she said it's unhealthy." She said with puppy dog eyes.

"Well I guess that's too bad today. Go get Ju'Leiha and we're going to watch anything you want. We can order pizza and ill tell my girlfriend to get some snack. Any candy in the whole store. How does that sound?"

"Awesome! Ill be right back! I need to get Ju'Leiha! She will come if I tell her we have snacks and pizza! And even pop! This is going to be so fun! Thanks Uncle Rway!" She smiled excitedly.

Navae is the sweetest and cutest little girl I have ever seen. I would never hurt her. There's something about Ju'Leiha that makes me... I don't know. I love Ju'Leiha. I love love Ju'Leiha. I only love Navae as a daughter. I would do anything for her, but I really love Ju'Leiha. I don't know what Roc or YN will say, so I have to keep this to myself. I'm trying to shake the thought off my mind, but it keeps coming back. So to get my mind off of Ju'Leiha and to get Navaes mind off of what happened today, I decided to let them have a movie night. My girlfriend is going to bring snacks and she is going to stay with us. I feel so bad for Navae, I can't even imagine what she's going through.

Rocs P.O.V

I walked in the hospital feeling horrible. I can't believe I let Christine do that to YN. I hate myself for it. I hope she's okay. The last time I came in the room, they kicked me out. They are allowing me to go in for a while before she has to have another checkup. YN is in a coma right now, but I don't care. She has to make it! I don't know what I would do without YN, she's my everything.

"Hey yn. I know you can't hear me, but I'm sorry. I love you. I have always loved you. Ever since you first stepped foot in my house. Even though I mess with you and you nag at me, we still love each other. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my world, my everything. I know we have had a complicated relationship, you know since I'm your step brother, but I just want you to know that I love you and I know you'll make it."

With those last few words I gave her a soft kiss on her head. As I turned around I seen a very livid Brandon. I was so mesmerized by YN that I didn't even hear him come in. Brandon doesn't know that YN and me were brothers and sister. [Not related though]

"Are you serious?" Brandon asked.

"What? It's not what it seems like." I said quickly.

"Really? You and yn were brothers and sister?"

"No, well yes. But we weren't related. We adopted yn."

"Why you so jumpy? It's alright Roc. I really like you and I'm not going to throw away our friendship over something I can't change. Calm down bro."

"Yeah. Sorry I thought you were going to be really mad or something."

That's what I like about yns dad. He's cool. I thought he was going to flip out on me, but I guess not.

Brandons P.O.V

Roc thinks that I'm not going to do something about him and YN. I knew that him and YN were brothers and sister. Christine told me a while back. It makes me sick that they would have sex. That's disgusting. But I already have been plotting against Roc and YN for a while now. Me and Christine got it all worked out. They won't even know what's coming.

Authors Note:

+10 Votes

+4 Comments

•No lies- Dylan Murray ft. Lil Twist

Follow me on instagram: @Rocs_Wifey_Thoo