12 Born sinner

Recap: It's 3 1/2 years later, Christine and Roc are on a date, yn is a stripper, Roc and yn got some bad ass kids lol, and Ray molested yns daughter! And yn has another huge secret.....

----- Later ------

"Aight thanks for watching the kids bro." Roc dapped Ray.

"No problem." He smiled.

"They love you! They really think your there uncle. How do you do it? Ju'Leiha hates me." Christine smiled.

"I don't know, everyone loves me! Just the name makes people want to know me!" Ray Ray laughed.

"Well I got to bounce y'all. My girls waiting for me."

"You a lil thottie Ray." Christine smiled.

"Well, you know what they say, don't hate the player, hate the game." Ray said popping his collar as we all laughed.

"Goodbye Ray. You put the girls to sleep right?" Christine asked.

"Yeah they good. Peace y'all."

Christine's P.O.V

Today I'm going to tell Roc about yn. if she don't tell him I will. Roc is always going to play super daddy and we hardly go on too many dates anymore. yn is getting closer to Roc. She claims it's for her kids sake. Hmmm if it was for your kids sake you wouldn't be a stripper so.. But I'm telling him. yn told me something else to, she thinks I ain't going to tell his... GIRL please.

"So did you like the date?" Roc asked me.

"Yeah I loved it. It was so romantic! I'm surprised that you thought of something like that!" I said truthfully.

"I didn't. YN told me to take you there. I would never had thought of something like this. But I'm glad you liked it."

"Oh." I said, my smile fading.

"What's wrong? I thought y'all have been cool for a while."

"We have been. But has she told you something weird lately?" I mumbled.

"No... Why?" He said curiously.

"It's just that she..."

"She what?" He asked louder this time.

"yn is a stripper." I said taking a deep breath.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you say anything!?" Roc yelled livid.

"yn was supposed to tell you! It's not my fault! YN is the one that is a stripper!"

"I don't care who the stripper is! You should have told me!"

"Roc! It's not the point if I told you or not! Your baby momma is a frickin stripper!" I yelled.

"Shut up Christine! You should have told me sooner! And I'm mad at yn too! I can't believe you guys! I told you- I trusted you with everything! I can't believe you would hide it and yn wouldn't tell me!" He screamed smacking me.

"Why would you put your hands on me like that!? I hate you Roc! I'm trying to help by telling you and you snap on me! Go hit yn not me! I'm the one helping you!" I respond back crying.

"Get tf out of here with that "I hate you" s**t! I dont-" Roc says while punching the wall next to me.

"Chresanto!" I yell while touching his shoulder.

"Get away from me! You and yn want to keep your little secrets! Go ahead. I don't need you or yn. I can handle my damn self!" He said while hitting me in the eye.

"I hate you Roc why dis you have to hit me?!"

"Get out my face." He says in a stressed voice. "Please just go."

"Fine. Ill leave! And that's why your girl got a-"

Authors Note:

Sorry guys it's a cliffy

+8 votes and ill update again later TONIGHT!!!!

Born sinner- J Cole

What is the secret yn is hiding?! Why is Christine a little snitch? :) :) :) Vote Vote Vote guys :)