20 A thousand years

"yn what is wrong with you?!" Roc yelled angrily.

"Roc, don't you get it? Christine and Brandon only want 2 things, me and you. If we give them what they want they will let us go."

lThat doesn't mean you make out with my ex!"

" Look Roc I'm trynna get out of here, so Ima do what I have to do. You can be stubborn but I'm going to do anything to save my kids!"

"Fine. But are you sure about this?" He asked nervously.

"Hell yeah I'm sure. This is my life on the line, you and my kids. And it's just a kiss. Hopefully nothing more."

"I hope so to..."

...Later...

"Finally this is all over.

"I know. Christine and Brandon are crazy."

"Well at least we can go soon."

"Yep... That's all that matters..." Roc said quietly as Brandon walked in. "Okay, guys you have to be quiet. Christine is upstairs, so don't be mad at me-"

"Dad, why would you put me and Roc through this? I love you, but I'm starting to loose trust when-"

"I'm sorry yn. Please just listen to me. I am easily influenced... But can I just tell you the story? And don't, I repeat DON'T yell. Christine will keep you guys longer. "

"Okay... Tell the story."

"Christine spent years in a psychiatric ward. She's crazy. She almost killed her friend because her friend got a new best friend. So Christine went crazy. The girl parents were still friends with Christine's parents, so they wanted them to have a play date. When Christine and the girl were outside in Christine's play house, Christine tried to choke the little girl. Then the poor little girl passed out. Christine tried to bury the little girl! But her parents came out there to call them out to eat.. Then they found them. The girl didn't die, but Christine had to go to the hospital. She was 8 when all this happened. She had to stay in there for 7 years..." Brandon finished out of breath.

"No wonder she's so clingy."

"Yeah.. And what made it worse was that she was in love with that girl. Christine is bisexual."

"I can't tell... But seriously, when are we going to getting out of here?!"

Christine's P.O.V

Brandon thinks he's slick. I heard everything he just said to YN and Roc. I was going to let them go after I had a little fun with Roc, but Brandon ruined it. He told Roc about my past. No one's getting out of here alive.

Authors Note:

Sorry short chapter...

+25 Votes

•A thousand years- Christina Perri

+4 Comments

What is Christine up to now?!?!?!

And Christine is crazy?! That's a bad mix....