07 Power trip

Christine's P.O.V

YN is a stripper! She hasn't even told Roc yet. When she lived in the ghetto and her mom didn't have any money, she became a stripper and then she stopped because she got thrown in foster care. She best believe Ima tell Roc soon.

>>>1 Week Later<<<

YNS P.O.V

Aye this my jam! Early in the morning when I'm thinking bout you bout you, yeah, I hit you like what you saying. In the morning when I wanna-

"ROCCCCCC!" Rocs slow ass is going to come jogging in here with a plate of waffles. Nigga run!

"What happened, YN?! Are you okay? Did you pull a muscle? Ugh did you pee on yourself? What-"

"No I'm not okay! Take me to the hospital my water just broke!"

"Ooooo, YN what do I do? I'm a father?!

"Roc get up and carry me to the damn hospital before I have this baby! Hurry up!" I yelled. "Got it!" He said determinedly.

Roc tries to pick me up and drops me so now I'm on top of him only dis nigga.

"Roc! I know you stronger than this. Hurry up! I'm in pain now!"

>>>>At The Hospital<<<<

yns P.O.V

"Come on YN. Just one more big push!" The doctor pushed.

"I'm pushing!" I yelled.

"There you go, YN! Wait, YN I see another head!" She smiled.

"Does that mean I'm having TWINS?!!?!" I screamed.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus!" Roc says fainting.

"Roc!" I screeched while pushing.

There you go! You got 2 beautiful baby girls!" The doctor smiles while getting their shots etc.

"Let me see my babies! Oh my gosh! Their beautiful!"

I know, their the cutest babies I have ever seen new born like this. Some people want to come in. Is it alright, they are all related to you." the doctor informed yn.

"That's weird.... Who is it?"

"Surprise! My nieces are born!" Ray shouted.

"Back off Ray lol. Ima be super Uncle." Prince danced happily.

"But they love me best. yn let me hold them." Prod smiled.

"Can somebody wake Roc up first he fainted." she laughed.

"I got this. *Slaps Roc* Wake up little boy! *Slap* Your *Slap* Daddy *Slap* Is *Slap* Selling *Slap* some *Slap* cookies."

"Ray that ain't gonna work lol. Princeton go wake him up." I told Prince.

"Come on, Roccy Poo. Spread the peace :)," he says while trying to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nigga!" Chres says in a Kevin Hart voice while dodging the kiss.

"I kid, I kid. I knew that was going to wake you up!"

"Shut up Princeton." He giggled. "Where's yn and did I really have twins??!?"

"I'm right here, Roc. And yes, surprisingly, we did have twins."

"YESSSS!!! I'm a father now! I'm a dad! I'm a dad! Look guys I'm a dad!! A REAL life father!!! " He danced and screamed.

"Calm down Roc lol. And yes you are a real life father. Happy much?" We all laughed.

"Happy can't even EXPRESS what I'm feeling! I love you yn!"

When Roc said those words, it made me love him too. Me and Roc love each other, but we both know we can't be together. But I still have feelings for Roc. I just hope that we can still have a sister brother relationship, even with the kids here.

"Well, sorry to rain on your parade, but what are you guys going to name you baby- babies? :)" th doctor asked.

"Navea-" I began.

"Uh, no. Sorry yn. I switched the first name. Instead of Navea [NUH-VAY-UH] I want to name her Navae [NUH-VAY]"

"Okay, well I guess that's what this one's name is." I said while pointing to the one with light blue eyes.

"And I know what I want to name the other one! The one with the green eyes? I want to name her after her Aunt. Ju'Leiha [JUL-EE-AH]" Said Roc.

"Aunt? What Aunt?" I asked.

"Her Aunt Ju'Leiha." Roc said nonchalantly.

"You don't have a sister, Roc."

"..... About that... YN I meant to tell you-"

"Roc... You didn't tell her?" All the boys from the MB group said.

Authors Note 6

What Aunt is Roc talking about? Is it the sister that got taken away from Celia?

•Power trip- J Cole

Awww, Roc and yns kids are born? 2 little baby girls :) :) :)

Sorry for the short chapter. If I get what's below, I will update and make sure it's a longgg chapter. Promise it will have drama! Look Below! :)

+15+Votes

+4 Comments