30 Beautiful

Hey Guysss! Be looking for another update today around 10-12 AM.... Which means sometime this morning so yeah... Back to the story!

YNS P.O.V

Roc done left me but I don't even care. I gave him multiple chances to become a better person. Nothing works. Now Christine's ass is pregnant because Roc can't keep his f*¢k¡ng zilla in his pants! I am a single mother raising 3 kids now. This is all to much to deal with but I'm an independent woman and I don't need no dead beat dad trynna help. I decide to call my friend Kayla to talk about her coming up here. She messaged me the other day and asked to stay but I said ill think about it. I already knew the answer was going to be no because Roc ain't going to let no other female stay in his house. But he's out of the picture so I guess she can. She's coming up here in a couple of hours.

Later >>>

"Yeah... That's my life now." I finished.

"Girl you went through all of that?! Just to find out he's still a cheater!?" Kayla said incredulously.

"I know... I made a lot of stupid decisions that I regret. But like I said, I can do bad all by my damn self. I don't need his help."

"I still can't believe him... That's messed up! For real!" She yelled.

"I know. But it happened and I can't fix it. You trynna turn up tonight?! Cause I need a drink or something."

"Hell yeah! But what about the kids?..." Kayla asked.

"Damn it. I guess we going to have to turn up at home."

"I guess so."

Rocs P.O.V

I decided to chill at Princeton's house for a bit. I hope Yn wasn't serious this time about leaving me. I still love Yn..Yn and our kids are everything to me. I called her over and over saying sorry but she won't reply. It's been 2 days since we talked. I'm going over there tonight. That's my house, those are my kids, and I'm not leaving that easy. I don't know what she thought this was.

"Aye Prince I'm finna head out." I told Prince.

"Why? You should just wait until the morning. It's 9 at night. By the time you get back to yns house it's going to be almost midnight!"

"Oh well. Peace."

At The House >>>

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I didn't even bring my key. Then it hit me. I forgot that I always kept a key under that flower pot. Turn uppp. I get the door open and I go to the couch and see a beautiful yn sleeping. This is my chance. I start pulling down her pajama shorts, her tank top and her panties. I was already naked and was ready.

"What the hell?!" I heard Yn whisper.

"Don't act like you don't want it. I heard you yelling"

"Who are you?!" She said again.

"Yn stop playing with me! I know we broke up but you know me!"

No one's pov

Yn walks downstairs and sees Roc naked on top of Kayla kissing her.

"What the actual F*¢K IS GOING ON?!" Yn yells.

"Huh?!" Says Roc confused. He could've swore yn was the one he was in bed with. But the lights were off so he didn't know.

"Huh my ass! Roc get the f*¢K out my house?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET BACK IN?! GET OUT! WHY YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!"

"Yn! Please listen to me! Roc raped me! I was asleep and he just came and started having sex with me. I'm still a virgin!" She cries.

"Get out. Now! Get out Roc! You raped my best friend! And she's a virgin! You know how much pain you caused her?!"

"Yn please don't hurt me. It was all his fault!"

"Roc you F*¢K¡NG IDIOT! Now she has a f*¢K¡NG HIV!"

"I didn't think about that... Yn I swear I thought that girl was you!" He says rubbing the back of his head.

"So you wanted to rape me?! Get out!" Yn yells as Navae and Ju'Leiha walk downstairs.

"My babies!" Chresanto says while picking them up one at a time.

"Daddy!" They scream.

"Navae why are you calling him that?! Mommy said he's a dead beat dad who only cares about himself." Says Ju'Leiha nonchalantly.

"Uhm I think I should go." Roc says quietly a tear sliding down his cheek.

Roc pov

I just left after Ju'Leiha said that. I can't believe Yn said that about me. I love Yn and my kids. I guess I screwed up once and for all. It broke my heart to pieces. Am I a dead beat dad?! What am I saying?! No I'm not. I was always there for my kids. Maybe the last part was true.. But I don't only care about myself... I care about a lot of other things... I don't know. Maybe I should just leave. Run away to a better place.

"This will be the best for everyone. No one wants me here anyways." I said to myself.

I take the knife and slit my throat. Two times should do the trick.

Authors Note:

Did you guys like it?!

~I used the name Kayla because I thought it was a sweet and girly name kind of like the character and I think I seen it twice so yea :)

~Roc is stupid isn't he?! He wants everybody to feel bad for him but look what position Yn and her friend are in!

•Beautiful- Christina Aguilera