34 Flawless

>>> A Few Days Later

Yns pov

"Me and Princeton's date was soooo romantic!"

"I really don't want to hear about this... No offense but you talk about him a lot...."

"I can't help it.... I think I'm ready to say it.... Yn I think I'm in love."

"Wow... But you guys just met ?" I try to reason.

"I know but love at first sight ? There's something different about him... Seriously Yn... I think me and Princeton are the real deal."

"I'm happy for you... I just don't want you getting hurt. No offense, but Princeton is known for getting the cookie and leaving though," I say seriously looking her in the eye.

"I think he actually likes me though. You can tell ! He's a really good guy."

"Just be careful." I sigh.

Christine's P.O.V

I'm about to have this baby... My stomach has been killing me ! I have been having contractions and I'm at the hospital right now... I just wish Roc or Princeton was here. I don't really care for Princeton because he ain't nothing to me... But Roc, I miss him ! And this is his baby so he better be a good father.

Princeton's P.O.V

Christine called me and told me she is about to have her baby... I want to go but I'm scared. I could be the father. I don't want to be the father. I really like LonnTiay and want us to have a serious relationship, but that ain't going to work if she finds out I got another girl pregnant... Especially Christine. But I am just going to go to the hospital anyway. It has to be Rocs baby.

Rocs P.O.V

Christine is in labor ! That baby better not be mine either. I know we had a little thing going on on the side and everything, but Christine a hoe and you never know who's baby that is.

At The Hospital >>>

"Come on Christine ! Just one more bug push!" the doctor encourages as Rocs mouth falls open and Princeton gasps.

The Baby come out... Looking just like.....

Princeton when he was a new born.

"What the hell? That baby looks just like Princeton!" Roc says in a high pitched voice.

"Roc ! It's not what it seems like ! Me and Christine were never a-"

"Save it. Just save it. I'm tired of hearing everybody's apologies. That's your baby and I hope you and Christine f*¢king die. Do you know how much drama you put me through Christine ? And Princeton... Just don't call me, text me, or come over and try to see the kids. Everybody in my family trusted you. First it was Ray and now its you. I don't got time for you two. Have a nice life. And don't cry when one of y'alls is over."

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week ! I had a really busy week ! A lot of work and games !

I should have another update coming tonight ...

~Is Roc planning something ? ....

~ Is Christine and Princeton still planning something ?

Song: Flawless

Artist: Beyonce