21 Heartbreak girl

"EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Christine yelled.

"Christine! I told them to cooperate-" Brandon tried.

"Don't play stupid I heard you Brandon! I loved her! She was my all! Then she betrayed me! Just like how I loved Roc and then yn came along and changed everything!" Christine said as tears began to flow from her face.

"Christine! It was all my fault! I decide-"

"No it wasn't! Roc is the one who left me and got yn pregnant! She's a fucking stripper!"

"Christine! Calm down! Put the gun down!" Roc yelled frightened.

"Roc, stop!" yn said, fear evident in her eyes.

"Shut up yn! You messed this relationship up and your going to pay for it!"

Christine shoots at YN but Brandon jumps in front of her.

"Go! yn just go! Now!" Brandon yelled holding his wounded shoulder."Dad!" Yn yells standing at the door shocked at her possibly dying father, whom she just recently got to know. While yn Is standing there to paralyzed in her daze to move Christine shots again and misses. "Baby go! What are you waiting for?!" He yells, his voice slowly dying out. Roc launches himself at Christine and was able to grab the gun. "Dad no don't die on me!" yn cries while going hysterical. Roc takes this opportunity to pick yn up by her legs, her head behind his back firefighter style while yn resists. "Yn come on this is our only chance!" He yelled. "No my dad! He's dying daddy!" She screamed. "I'm sorry yn but this is our only way out!" He said grabbing her again and running down the cold street.

Rays P.O.V

YN and Roc haven't called me yet and I'm getting worried. They are like 6 hours late. At first I was just mad but now I'm a little worried. I'm going to call Ju'Leiha upstairs with me to get my mind of of things... If you know what I mean.

"Ju'Leiha!" I called out.

"What?! I don't like you! Can you just stay away!? I hate you! You hurt me Ray!" She yelled.

I was just trying to chill and I wasn't going to actually have sex with her. But now that she said she hates me that pissed me off and she's getting the full package tonight.

"What did you just say to me?" I say as I raise my hand to her face and she flinches.

"That's what's thought." I say as I start undressing her.

"Please just stop.. Uncle Rway please! Why do you have to do this to me?" She cried.

"Because I love you." I confessed.

I was so focused on Ju'Leiha that I didn't even realize that my bedroom door was wide open. I shrugged the thought away because my doors were locked downstairs and Navae was sleeping.

"Ju'Leihaaa." I moan as she starts crying and bleeding, for I was slowly ripping apart her walls and her cries and screams filled my ears.

Rocs P.O.V

YN and I finally got out. YN was mad at me because I left her father. I tried to explain to her that he wanted us to go. YN was still a little mad me but she let it go. We caught a cab to Rays house because that's where the kids are. Rays door was locked but I know where he keeps his extra keys. I went to his front porch and looked under the creaky floorboards where the key was hidden.

"Yes." I sighed. "We got the key."

"Hurry up and open it so I can see my babies!" yn said quickly while Roc unlocks the door.

"I think they are upstairs."

Me and YN run upstairs and you will never guess what we seen... Fuckin Ray inside of my baby!

I run over to Ray and pull him off of my daughter. Then I repeatedly punch him in the face. He tries to fight back but I'm to strong for him.

"MOMMY!" Ju'Leiha calls out as she kisses her mom's moist face. "My baby! Ray how could you fuckin do this to my baby?! WHERE'S NAVAE?!" She said as cradled Ju'Leiha.

"Stop Roc! Where the hell is my daughter?!" yn yelled as Rays skinny ass slipped from my grip.

Yn and I go in search for Navae with Ju'Leiha on our heels. I hear a very familiar laugh and turned to see Ray dropping my baby out the 2 story window! "NOOO! RAY YOU FU-" yn yells as I launch at Ray my fist connecting with his face repeatedly. Yn runs out the house in search of finding our babies. "991, What's your emergency?" the operator asked. "My kids! My kids!" I heard yn yell from the window. "What's going on?"

"Ray Ray, a male! He just threw my 3 and 1/2 year old daughter out the window! HE THREW HER FROM THE 2nd FLOOR!"

"I need your address, name...."

Authors Note:

TBC.......

•Heartbreak girl- 5 seconds of summer

+20 Votes

+5 Comments about Ray, Ju'Leiha, Roc, YN, or Brandon...