22 Louis Vuitton

At The Hospital >>>

"yn, it's going to be alright. Please stop crying." Roc said.

"How can I stop crying? My baby."

"I know, but tears are just going to make yourself feel worse. Tears can't change what has happened yn. I'm sorry but I'm I'm not going to sugar coat this. It's the truth."

"I guess your right." she said softly.

"Me either. Why would Ray hurt us like how he did? We trusted him and this is how he repays us."

"I know... What did he have against us? And why would he rape Ju'Leiha? I guess these are all questions we will never know the answers too. But what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger right?" yn asked.

"I guess so. I don't know what I would do without Ju'Leiha. She is my little princess. I love her more than words can describe. No matter what, she will always be daddies little girl." Roc said.

Two doctors walk in. A female and a male.

"Great News!" the females.

"Yes?"

"Your the parents of Ju'Leiha YLN [Your Last Name] right?"

"Yes." Roc and yn say.

"Ju'Leiha will be okay. She has a broken ankle and arm but she will be okay. I know this may not sound like that huge of an improvement, but I think it's great news she will be alright!" The female starts.

"She will have to get surgery, and stay in the hospital for about a week and a half, and take medication for about a month, every four hours." The male finishes.

"Luckily the garden and all that junk in the backyard softened the fall." The Girl smiles.

"Thank you." Roc and yn smile.

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I would do without you." Roc says. "Our pleasure. We have to take Ju'Leiha in for surgery now, so we are going to need you to fill out some paper work."

"Just read through there and we will be all set." The male hands yn the papers.

>>>After Surgery<<<

"She's awake now!" Roc says.

"Ju'Leiha!" yn yells.

"Mommy? Daddy!? Where's Navae?" Ju'Leiha ask excitedly.

Navae: *Jumps on Ju'Leihas hospital bed.* Sissy! I missed you! Ju'Leiha: I missed you to! Daddy! Mommy! Come here!

YN: *Hugging Ju'Leiha* My baby... Your back. I missed you Ju'Leiha. Mommy LOVES you.

Roc: Be careful, YN. Her arm and ankle...

YN: Sorry Ju'Leiha. I love you so much. I'm so glad nothing happened to you.

Roc: I wish I could just take you home with me. I love you so much Ju'Leiha... I'm so grateful that you came back to us alright.

Ju'Leiha: I love and miss you guys too. Did you guys get Uncle Rway?

Roc: *Takes a deep breath* Guys he's not your Uncle. And he went to jail. Don't worry about him baby. He's gone.

Ju'Leiha: Good. I HATED him. He hurt me bad. When we went to his house he played a game I didn't want to play and I told him to stop but he wouldn't. He touched me in my private parts mommy!

YN: Baby... *Starts Crying* Don't think about him. Please don't think about him. He won't ever hurt you again.

Roc: Don't worry daddy- GCO

Ju'Leiha: All I want to know is if daddy beat the s**t out of him or not?

Roc: That's my girl. *Smiles and rubs her head*

YN: *Laughs* Yes, yes he did.

Roc: So your okay now?

Ju'Leiha: Yeah, just a little sleepy. Can I have some pop mom?

Navae: Yeah! We never get pop!

YN: ......

Roc: Yes. *Smiles* Come on, YN. Just a little pop won't do any trouble.

YN: Well see about that.... *Smiles* No one knows what Ju'Leiha and Navae are capable of when they are together.

Ju'Leiha: -Gives Navae a look-

Navae: *Giggles*

YN: See look. *Laughs* I love you girls. I wouldn't trade the world for you guys.

Ju'Leiha: Not even the new berry blue blast lip gloss?

Roc: Lip gloss?!

YN: No, not even that Ju'Leiha. *Smiles*

Roc: YN you let her wear lip gloss?

YN: Yeah. Calm down Roc.

Roc: I was just playing. *Smiles* Okay let's go get some candy guys.

Ju'Leiha: Love you!

Everybody: Love you too Ju'Leiha.

A/N

Aww, cute chapter <3 And YES Ju'Leiha is alright! :)

+5 Comments about Ju'Leiha, Navae, YN, Or Roc...

+3 Votes

+3 New followers following my BFF on wattpad @Ms_Spiffy_Tho