10 Zion

>>> 1 Week Later <<<

Rocs pov

"Alright yn. I'm taking the babies shopping with me and Ray."

"Okay. Will you bring me back some Pizza hut? I'm hungry." yn asked.

"Make a snack or something. We ain't gonna be back for like 3 hours...." I reasoned.

"Fine ill just order some. Make sure you the right diapers too." yn said sharply.

"I got the list," I laughed while hugging her. "Bye."

"Bye be safe. And y'all don't be playing all the rap in front of my babies."

"Okay yn." I said sarcastically.

We finally get to kids foot locker. Ray is so excited for no reason. He for real acts like a Uncle. He brought $200 for them lol. But I'm the daddy so you know I'm finna be cashin out. I brought $400. I was going to bring $600 so I could get everything. Diapers, car seats, infant clothes, and clothes for when they get older, but YN only let me bring $400 -_-

"I want to get them some baby Jordan socks. They finna be ballers!"

"Aww, they are so cute. Let's get Navae the blue one and Ju'Leiha the pink one." Ray said.

"Okay. I'm going to stay here you go to old navy or something."

"Whet?" He laughed. "Fine. But I'm going to get them some Nikes and everything."

"Alright don't be getting them no ugly stuff either. We all know how you dress."

"So what'chu insinuating?" Ray laughed.

"That you dress bad!" We laughed while finished up our shopping.

>>>>> Skip to after the Mall <<<<<

I for real cashed out! I got them all kinds of clothes! They got Nikes, Jordan's, Old Navy, Hollister, Aero postal everything! Ray got them basically everything I got them but in different styles and colors.

"Roc let me see what you got my babies." yn said happily.

"Do you like them?" I asked while showing her every thing.

"Yes but you forgot diapers and baby food!"

"Oh. Sorry yn. Let's go get some." I laughed.

"I ain't moving. You and Ray go get them."

Authors Note:

Sorry y'all it's a boring chapter. I'm going to update again today.

•Zion- Lauren Hill

Sorry it's short and boring, but would it be okay if I skip to like 3 years later or something because I know what I want to put in with drama but they aren't old enough!

+20 More votes