02 Pretty girl

>>>>>Skip To The Party<<<<<

Rocs P.O.V

I see YN over here screaming and stuff pop locking twerking, slurping EYTHING! She is even slurring her words! If my mom is awake when we get home she going to flip!

"Aye! This party's turnttt!!!" yn yelled.

"Can you shut up?"

"You shut up dang. Who burnt your NOOOOOODDDDLELLLEESSSS?"

"Did you drink to much or something?" I asked.

"Did you annoy to muchhhh or somethinggggg?"

"Your drunk. Don't call me when you get in trouble."

"Shut up you buzz kill. Ill be just fine dang. Rocs a party pooper, Rocs a party pooper.! Rocs a party pooper! Come on guys! Chant with me! "

"Rocs a party pooper, Rocs a party pooper. Rocs a party pooper!" Screamed a whole bunch of random people.

"Get out of here Roc, you, you, you party pooper! Haha, Rocs a party pooper still, today, tomorrow, and next day and yearrrrrr! How do you like them cherries?"

I can't lie, this is kind of funny. But I'm still kind of mad at YN for what she did earlier. But oh well I'm finna turn up! "Okay, I need to get you somewhere else." I grab YNS arm and try to take her in the kitchen where at least not that many people are. I walk in and see this girl. She looks good so I grabbed a drink and chilled.

"Aye shawty, wanna drink?"

"No thanks. I don't drink."

"Just a little sip or something? It can be that bad."

"If your looking at what I'm looking at, it is that bad. Sorry, I'm just not into all that."

I really like this girl. She's not like all the others girls.... She's like ... beautiful? I don't know she ain't just cute, she's a girl I could have a long relationship with... I don't know... "Thats cool I'm not all into that either. So what's your na- "

"Roccy, what are you doing with her? You know we are together. Your always flirting with other girlllllssss." Slurred yn.

YN just came over here trying to claim she's with me. No, she was just rejecting me earlier and now that I find someone she wants to like me?

"Oh, so your in a relationship? I think I should just go..." She says sadly as she gets up from the counter she was leaning on.

"yn what are you doing here? Go sit down somewhere! And no, don't go, it's just that-"

"She's your girlfriend and your trying to cheat? I can never like boys their all the same."

"No!" I say as I grab her arm. "Listen to me, it's-"

"Let go of me!"

"I'm sorry it's just, I don't want you to go. This, her," I say referring to yn."Is my sister, okay? She's just drunk."

"Thats what they all use. That's my cousin, that's my sister, really? I don't believe you. You guys look nothing alike."

"Just hear me out okay? She's not my real sister. We adopted her like almost 2 years ago. She's just drunk right now and making up random stuff."

"Are you sure?..."

"Yes, I'm positive."

"Girllllllllll don't believe nothing he saying, he lyingggggg. Best belied datttt." yn said loudly.