33 Dear Mama

YNS P.O.V

"Yn get ready. Dress nice too baby." Roc states to me quietly.

"Where are we going?" I ask suspiciously.

"Don't worry about it," He says winking.

"Okayy... Well how do you want me to dress?"

"Dress classy and elegant..Like a dress or something."

"Okay.... But I don't know where your going with this."

"Trust me baby. It'll be fun. And romantic."

"So where going on a date?"

"Mhmmm. But I'm still not telling you where were going," he laughs.

>>> At The Date >>>

"Thanks, Chres. This is beautiful. I love the scenery. Everything."

"Your welcome. bae.. And can I talk to you? There's some things I have to get off my chest," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground nervously.

"Sure, anything. What is it?"

"Yn, please don't get mad at me or anything... But Yn.... I had sex with Christine and I raped Kayla."

"Roc... I know this... Do you need to tell me something else?"

"I guess I raped Kayla again today... Before we left." He murmurs but I cUt him off with a kiss.

"Yn... Why did you do that? Aren't you mad and disappointed? I'm not even good enough for you," he chuckles shaking his head in disappointment.

"Roc I forgive you. I'm a little disappointed in you... But I'm glad you told me. "

"Kayla talked to me. I'm not a real man. She helped me realize that I'm a selfish a**hole... Why did you stay with me all this time?"

"It's because I love you... I couldn't just let you go after everything we've been through.... Roc I love you. I can't stress it anymore." I laugh.

"I love you to Yn... It's about time I started showing you," He laughed and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

===================

Kaylas P.O.V

"Kay!" Navae yells my name.

"What?"

"Can you please make me some food? I'm hungryyyyy," She whines.

"Yeah! We got to eat girl!" Ju'Leiha chimes in.

"Okay I'm going. What do you guys want? I can cook some chicken or something..." I laugh.

"Girl boo you better take us to a restaurant. What do I look like?" Ju'Leiha yells flipping her hair and rolling her neck. "Tuh!"

"Okay, okay." I say in a high-pitch voice laughing. "What restaurant? Wait.... Your mom said y'all can't go to restaurants unless she's there because of that... you know."

"Well can we at least get McDonald's?" Ju'Leiha says, with her mouth wide open over exaggerating as usual.

"Your dad let's y'all eat that so I guess."

At McDonalds }}}}

"Thanks. Have a good day." I tell the cashier.

"Why are you so friendly with everybody?" Navae asks.

"Because... Your just supposed to be nice to your waiters..?"

"Ju'Leiha don't know that. She's mean to everybody!"

"Lies! I'm nice to mommy, daddy, Kayla, and you!" She defends herself.

"Mhmm. But that's all."

"Whatever," Ju'Leiha stale faces her as a guy with an extremely large African walks in.

Princeton's P.O.V

I see this girl and she's beautiful! I come closer and see that she has Navae and Ju'Leiha! Roc and Yns kids. She must be their new babysitter or something. I'm going to go over there and flirt with her.

"Hey ma. You look fine. Can a homey holla?" I try to spit game as she blushes.

"You don't have to be shy. Can I get your number?"

"Uncle Princeton!" Navae calls out jumping on him.

"Ew this hippy nigga always smiling koolaide ass nigga is here. Could this day get any better?" Ju'Leiha takes a breath of air letting it out with extra. She's always extra.

"Ju'Leiha what the freak?"

"What? It's true."

"Come here girl. Your so silly. Want something to eat?" I ask her.

"Yeah! Kayla only got us a burger and a water cup!"

"Kayla? So that's that beautiful ladies name?" I whisper, but loud enough for her to hear and making eye contact with her.

"Yeah! Her name is Kayla and she's our new babysitter!"

"Oh really? Well I can buy everybody dinner. Come on guys."

"Thanks Uncle!"

Later >>>>

"Omg! Yes! He flirted with me that whole time!" I exclaim.

"Lucky you! So what's this prince charmings name?"

"That's the thing! His name is actually Princeton! And he said that he knows you guys. The girls were calling him Uncle? Does that ring a bell?"

"Oh.... It was Princeton's big goofy self. He'll be good for you. He's a really nice guy. And he would never hurt you. He's a keeper ill tell you that."

"Really? He seems really sweet but kind of like a player..."

"Trust me he's not. Him and Roc come up with corny pickup lines all the time," She laughs.

"I can tell! He said 'Can a homey holla?' Girl I was dead!" I say cracking up.

"Na uh! Girl Princeton is a mess!" She laughs.

A/N

Sorry if it is a short chapter...

Song: Dear Mama

Artist: Tupac