03 Now they know who I am

1 week later

"Hey yn," Said Roc.

"What up homey?" yn laughed.

"What are you in here watching?"

"Just some of y'all old mindless behavior videos. Y'all are so cute like little babies. Now, y'all just so...."

"Irresistible?" He says as he bites his plump pink lips.

"Sure, you guys are irresistible," yn said sarcastically. "Chres why are you flirting with me? You have a girlfriend."

"But she's gone for 2 weeks because they are on vacation" Chresanto winked as he started undressing.

>>>>..........<<<<<

3 weeks later

Roc and Christine are still dating. Roc is taking Christine very seriously he's in love <3 <3 <3 lol. YN has been acting different lately.... I wonder why.....

YNS P.O.V

I'm frickin starving. I'm starting to get a little tiny pudge down there lol. Oh well. I always gain a little weight when I get stressed. There ain't nothing good to eat in here. Ima ask Roc to take me to Ihop. He's probably going to take his little girlfriend too. -_-

"Roc!"

"What? I'm busy!"

"Busy with what? I'm hungry."

"I'm busy with my girlfriend and you know that"

"Whatever. Take me to ihop. I'm starving there's nothing to eat in here. "

"Fine. But Christine is coming, so don't be all rude and stuff. She told me she really wants to be your friend. She thinks your really nice and- "

"Does it look like I care? Nahh. All I want is some ihop now come on."

"Fine. But you better not act up or I'm leaving you."

"Who's daddy are you?

"Shut up yn do you want to eat or not?"

"Yes I want to eat, that's what I've been talking about the last 10 minutes! If your mom would buy me a car, we wouldn't have this problem. And then you come giving me this big Martin Luther King speech!"

"You get on my nerves. Come on. Christie lets go."

"Coming Roc!" Christine says while kissing him for a little to long.

"Can we go now?" I said annoyed.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there." Christine smirked.

"Little girl stop smirking at me for ima have to-"

"Let's just go." I spoke.

>>>At the restaurant<<<

"Damn yn you eating for two?" Roc said as Christine laughed. Niggas think shits funny. I stuck up both middle fingers.

"You better watch what you eat, this stuff makes you get fat. I'm starting to see a little bump down there, yn." She smiled.

Why she feel like she can say anything to me and smile like it's not a big deal. She.. Oh! I wish I could just punch her in the face sometimes. "I don't got a "little bump" down there. it's my stomach and it's the same way it was 4 weeks ago."

"Come on y'all, can we just eat in peace? I want y'all to get to know each other."

I took a deep breath. I decided I'ma be the bigger person for Roc. He really likes this girl but I don't know why. She ain't even all that.

"Fine. So what's your favorite school subject?"

"Well, I really love math, but my favorite would have to be reading and language arts."

"Don't ask me what mines are then -_-"

"yn,"

"I'm just saying, when someone ask you a "get to know you question" your suppose to say it back, I was born in the ghetto but even I know that."

"Anyway."

"Well, what's your favorite activity outside of school?"

"To be with Roc duh!" She said way to happily.

"-_-" I gave her a stale face.

"Finally this food is here. Thank you."

"Shoot Ima bout to smash."

"Well you bought the whole menu." Christine said smartly.

"It's not my fault you only eat "salads" girl bye. I need to eat. I don't know why Roc likes skin and bones anyway." I replied.

"Come on y'all chill. Eat and then we can go. yn I really like Christie, but your going to have to fix your attitude because I can never have fun with you too. You guys are always arguing. No offense Christine, but YN was being nice. Just please cooperate right now, for me." Roc pleaded.

"yn?" Roc asked. "yn!"

"Huh?" I asked with food hanging out my mouth.

"Your over there munching and stuff. Did you hear me?" He laughed while Christine gave me a look of disgust.

"This French toast is on point tho."

"All I said was please cooperate and be nice at least for today, for me." He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. You going to eat that?"

"Sorry not my bacon" Roc smiled.

"Your so sweet, Roccy Poo." Christine said and started to kiss Roc. I'm jealous... I hate when they kiss and stuff right in front of me, like get somewhere with all that. She doing this on purpose. I don't know if she knows I like Roc, but I swear she be doing the most when I'm around.

"Dang can I eat? I'm over here trynna smash and y'all over there swapping spit and stuff."

"Sorry yn I can't help myself."

"Well Ima help myself to your salad cuz you taking to long. her plate."

"I wasn't going to eat it anyway. I take care of my body."

Christine's P.O.V

Okay, so I know this is my first time letting y'all hear my P.O.V. so let me fill you in. Me and Jaden Smith were in a relationship, but we broke up because he was cheating on me with this girl. Anyway, I kind of stalked him, you could say... I stopped after I got my revenge. We decided to never talk about our past to anyone. We both got what we wanted, so it was said and done. When I went to the party, Roc was flirting with me. I really like him, but YN is always in the way of stuff. Whenever I try to be with Roc, she comes along to. She a 3rd wheel. I always be trying to do the most when she is around me, but nothing works. Roc is so perf, I want him to myself and YN is making it harder. She always threatening people but ain't nobody scared of her. She think I can't fight, but I got them hands tho lbvs. Anyway, Roc and YN so stupid, they think I was on vacation with my mom those 2 weeks, but I know what they did....

Authors Note:

Like it so far?

•Now they know who I am- Baby Soulja &&. Miss Barbie

Read my other books?

Share this book please!

Follow my instagram account: Rocs_Wifey_Thoo

10Votes on this chapter?

+10votes?