29 I can do bad all by myself

At The Hospital >>>

Still Princeton's pov

"I really don't think there's any need to call and get the police involved. All they are going to do is ask a whole bunch of question and at the end of the day they won't have any evidence. How do you know for sure if Christine poisoned your kids?" I asked trying to change Yns mind.

"Because I just know... Who else should have done it? And to me it almost sounds like your sticking up for Christine." Yn muttered the last part.

"Believe me, I'm not. I'm just saying. I really don't want you stressing Jr. out when the police can't help. There's no use of getting your hopes up for something you don't have proof on. That's all I'm saying."

"I guess Prince does have a point. There is no way the police can know if Christine actually poisoned the girls. It's no use in trying." Prod agreed with me.

"Well I guess you guys are right. But if anything-" I got cut short by Chresanto running into the room out of breath. "Sorry guys I had some business to take care of."

"Daddy! Finally your back!" Says Ju'Leiha.

"What kind of business? Did Christine finally decide to stop stalking us?" Yn ask with a smile on her face.

"Umm, actually yes..." he mumbled putting his hands on his knees because he's tired from running as a white stick falls out his pocket.

"What is that?" Prod asks picking it up as I gasp.

"What? What is it?" inquires Yn.

"Why do you have a pregnancy test? And it's positive."

"What the hell Roc?"

"Yn! it's not what it seems like-" he began.

"Why do you have a pregnancy stick with a plus on it?!" She yelled.

"Listen to me baby please! Christine came and tried to say I'm her baby daddy! We ain't never did s#¡t together for her to come up with that! I ain't never had sex with Christine once!"

"Look me in the eye and tell me you ain't never had sex with that girl. Now, in the past, or recently."

"I ain't never had sex with Christine. Now, in the past, or recently." Chres says while holding Yns hand and looking her in the eye.

"Roc, I'm taking your word." Yn sighs.

"I'm glad you are. I thought you trusted me yn Do I really got to do all this just to prove to you I'm not guilty?"

"I'm sorry Roc.... It's just a lot has been going on and-"

"yn, just listen to me. Nothing has happened. Christine is just making up lies to get me to pay child support or some other s*¡t. I ain't going. We started fresh and all that drama is out the window. Trust me on this one. We have a wonderful family and nothing is ruining it alright?" Says Roc.

"Yeah...So all this is a joke? Christine isn't pregnant?"

"Well she looks pregnant. She said she's a couple of months. You can see her stomach. But it ain't mine. Me and Christine never had sexual intercourse. And I feel bad about whoever's baby it is." Chres said as I tensed up.

"Welp, we should be going. There's to much going on in this room. I just need to go home and go to sleep."

"Well ill see y'all." Yn said laughing.

Yns pov

"Are we going to go home now?"

"Yeah. Since baby Jr is born. I'm so glad I have you guys. A beautiful fiance, and 3 beautiful kids. I couldn't ask for more." Says Chresanto.

"Well let's get going. I'll carry the girls. They are KNOCKED!"

"How did they sleep throw all that yelling?"

"I don't even know." he laughed.

At Home >>>>>>

"yn!" Chres yelled.

"What? The baby is sleeping!"

"Come on baby please?"

"No it won't. Roc I am not in the mood tonight. We just got back from the hospital and your already trynna do the nasty. Not tonight."

"Come on. Please? I know you want me." He says kissing me in the side of my neck knowing that's my weak spot.

"No. I don't." I say biting my lip as he continues to suck and lick on it.

"Stop.. Roc. Really not today. I'm tired and plus the baby is right there!"

"He has a crib baby."

"Stop." I say pushing him off me."Seriously stop. I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood."

"The hell YN?! Your never in the mood! Whenever I- forget it! Just forget I ever said anything."

"Roc... Please another day. Just not now. The babies are sleep, and I just got out the hospital! Can my body have a break?! I'm in pain and all your talking about is having sex all the time!"

"You know what?! That's why I f*¢ked Christine!" He yelled as I gasped. "YOU WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yeah! I said it! Me and Christine had sex! And that baby is probably mine!"

"You f*¢k¡ng lied to my face! HOW COULD YOU?! I F*CK¡NG HATE YOU!" I screamed punching him in his chest and face.

"Get off me! Have you learned your lesson? I'm supposed to be your man!" He says slapping me.

"GET OUT! NOW! MATTER OF FACT TAKE YOUR F*¢K¡NG RING BACK TOO-" I say throwing the ring at his face.

"I ain't hittin it so why not?"

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted his ass. I can do bad all by my damn self." I said aloud to myself.

Authors Note:

Did you guys like it?

•I can do bad all by myself- Mary J Blidge

+27 Votes

+4 More Followers

+4 Comments about YN or Roc....

If I don't get that I'm NOT updating....