20 (last)

Previously.....

"Aiden." I mumbled against his lips

"What did you say?" He asked turning the lights on so I could see his face again.

"Aiden! Your name is Aiden!"

"Yes! Yes Sarah that's my name!" He said kissing me multiple times around my face causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"I love you too, aiden." I said not wasting any more time. I layed my forehead against his felling a weight being lifted off my chest. probably my boobs getting smaller.

A huge grin spread across his face as he pressed his lips against mines again spinning us around.

I don't think I could ever forget him. And hopefully I never will. In the meantime I'm going to have to deal with the bad boy.

The end!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1 year later

"Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" My dad yelled in my ear. I was soundly asleep and someone had to ruin my only moment of peace.

"What?!" I groaned pulling my pillow over my head, trying to block the sounds away.

"Get up or your going to be late for your graduation!" He said pulling the pillow off of my head.

"Omg! Dad! What time is it!?" I said jumping out of bed.

"9:00! Hurry your think starts in an hour!" He said walking out of my room. I groaned and slouched out of bed. I quickly ran to my bathroom and almost tripped over a pile of books on the floor. Hey you can't blame me! It's the end of the school year and I've been pretty busy.

I stripped out of my pj's and hopped in the shower to take a quick shower.

When I was done I quickly brushed my teeth and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. It's my graduation day! What should I wear?

My closet mostly consist of jeans, t-shirts, boots, sneakers, simple things. Luckily I went out and bought a dress for today. It is a special day and my dad also forced me to so I had no choice.

I pulled those dress out of its special box and looked at it for a moment. The beautiful lace and white material were do beautiful and so soft! I probably made a mistake by picking white, knowing what kind of person I am, but oh well! Too late!

I slowly unzipped the dress being super car full with it because it costed a lot and I didn't want to mess it up just yet. I finally got it on and immediately regretted my decisions. I didn't do my make up yet and it probably would get it on the dress! I groan and slipped on my burgundy graduation gown. Hopefully this would keep my dress clean.

I saw this really cool makeup pin on pinterest and tried to attempt it. It came out kind of simular but I'm too lazy to change it. I decided to curl my hair like the girl did in the pin and I have to say, I look good! I slipped on my nude heels and looked at my self in the mirror for a second.

When I finally was done admiring how amazing I looked I walked down the stairs to where my dad and Aiden was waiting for me.

"Ready, babe?" Aiden asked taking my hand in his.

"Yep!" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips even if It felt like a century.

"Are you hungry?' He asked when we broke apart. I looked over to where my dad was standing and saw that he was holding a camera in his hands. Did he take a picture of us while we were kissing?!