17

Previously....

"I had it all planed out but then you came into the picture! You know that your a selfish bitch right?! You think you could just waltz up in here and steal my man? Well guess what bitch! You can't! Because if you try to steal him I'm just going to steal him right back!" She said before walking away toward a big metal door.

Oh fuck! Watch did I do?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Aiden's POV

"Okay so your going to walk in there and talk to her. Ask her where Sarah is and if she refuses then we go in." The head chief said.

"I don't know, that kind of doesn't sound like a good idea. I mean how about if Sarah isn't with her and who said she'll speak?" I said.

"Yeah I agree. We shouldn't go straight forward because it could fail." Jasmine said shrugging and looking around the table.

"Okay. Change of plans. Well do what the girl says."

"This girl had a name!" Jasmine said rolling her eyes and clenching her jaw." And her names jasmine!"

"Sorry, jasmine. Well do what jasmine says."

"Well, it was actually me that came up with the idea. She just agreed." I said raising my hand to get their attentions.

"Omg! It doesn't matter! Well just do what you guys said and if it doesn't work well go do plan b."

"What's plan b?"

"What I said! Before you corrected me!" The chief said. By the tone of his voice I could see that he was getting pretty pissed.

"Sorry." I said felling my blood boil. One thing I know for sure is that Lilly was going to pay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sarah's POV

"Where are you taking me!?" I whimpered tears falling out of my eyes. They covered my head with what I think is a black sack and I couldn't see anything. Not even a streak of light.

"Shut up! Or I'm going to have to shut you my self!" One of the guys said making me cry even harder.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled again but this time punching me in the stomach making me groan.

"Albert! We're not supose yo kill her! Remember!" So money else said.

"Sorry, but she's so fucking annoying!" Albert said. Well excuse me! Who wouldn't be acting like me if they got kidnapped?!

"We're here." Then guy who I guess is driving the car said. I felt the car stoped abundantly and I almost went flying. Where the hell is the seat belt when you need one?!

"GET UP!" Albert screamed in my ear gripping my arm. I slowly stranded up teasing him but that was a horrible idea. He of course got angry and doesn't know hoe to take a joke and squeezed my arm harder and throwing me on the ground.

"Don't fucking play with me rat!" He screamed walking away past me. Horrible idea! I thought smirking. I quickly got up and started running towards the other direction.

"HEY! Go fucking get her!" I heard Albert yell but I didn't turn around. I just ran an til my lungs tightened and my legs burned. I saw a streak of light and I knew I was saved. Just as I was about to reach it I was tackled to the ground by a heavy body. They smashed mines down onto the ground and I shrieked in pain. You can't blame me! I mean I'm a girl and who wouldn't scream?

"We're the fuck do you think your going? I hope you know if you went towards that light you would've fell right in the ocean....where were going to dump your body once we're done with you." He said leaning in smelling my ear. I started to move around trying to throw his body off of mines but it was no use. He tuned me around and gripped me boob.

"AHHHH!" I yelled. My boob already hurted from before and this was just making it hurt even more. I pulled my arm from underneath me and with all my strength I punched him in his ugly face! He reached over to grip his face and I pushed him off of me. I got up and started running in a completely different direction. But this time there was no light. It was completely dark. Once I felt like I was safe and Far away from the creep. I slowed down to catch my breath. My heart was beating so fast I felt like I was about to collapse.

" Where the fuck did she go?!" I heard a voice yell from far away.

"I don't know, boss. She just ran away." I heard another low voice say. I got up and tiped toe to a near by large rock and tried to hide behind it.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT! This is your fault! Now we're going to get in trouble with Master lily. We'll get fired and we'll be homeless! Do you want to be homeless?!" Albert said turning towards the other guy who's name I still do not know.

"No." He said bending his head.

"Okay so hurry up and find her so we could bring her to Lilly!" Albert said walking away. Once I made sure they were out of sight I got out of my spot and begin running again. Shit! where the hell am I going anywhere?! I thought you my self turning and corner a dress colliding with a wall.

"AHHHH!" I screamed holding my aching head.

"Found you." A grimacing voice that I knew so well whispered to me. I tried to get up but he flatbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My punching and screaming wasn't working so I tried another tactic. I pulled my leg up and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled throwing me on the floor ans kneeling down. I took this opertunity ad kicked him aging but this time in his face. He fell down and I continue to kick him until I made sure I was safe. I turned around and begin slowly limping away.

Just as I thought I was safe I was tackled to the ground, again!

"Where do you think your going, princess?" Albert's voice ringed in my aching head.

Fuck my life!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What's up dudes and dudetts! Sorry for the late update! It slipped out of my mind and I had to go catch it!😂😂😂 Jokes... *cough cough* Anyway! What do y'all think about this chapter?! I hope y'all love it, because I enjoyed writing it. Go check out my other book the alpha's Human mate, I won't be updating it soon but still who said you still shouldn't vote? I hope y'all like it. If theres any mistakes or anything please comment and tell me! I'll really appreciate it! Love you all!!!💛

Comment

Follow

Share

Like

💖