19

Previously.....

An hour later the doctor came back with a clipboard in her hand and i immediately leaped up.

"You must be the father. Im doctor Lazare." She said reaching out giving me a handshake.

"Okay so the results are in. And lilly..." She said stopping trying to build suspense.

"And?!" Lilly yelled tears pouring out of her eyes for like the 3rd time today. What a drama queen!

"Lilly... Your pregnant!" The doctor said clapping her hands and jumping up and down with lilly.

I leaned back in my chair and holding my head in my hands.

What did I get my self into?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Here are the sheets with the everything on them." Doctor Lazare said handing me a blue folder. I flipped it open and looked at the first sheet:

Mother: Lilly Lewis
Father: Charlie Harris
Gender: (blank)

Wait what?!

I re-read it and chuckled underneath my breath feeling so overwhelmed with happiness. I might sound mean but I never meant to get Lilly pregnant and I would never want to have a child with her.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Jasmine said walking over to me and touching my shoulder like we're some kind of couple.

"I'm not the father!" I said handing her the folder and getting up.

"What?! Then who is?!" She said grabbing it out of my hands and flipping it open to see for her self.

"Oh yeah, we took a test and found out who the father is." The doctor said walking over to lilly who looked like she was sick. Dramaticly Lilly fainted and fell on the ground. We ran over to her and luckily she was still breathing.

"Aiden! Aiden do you hear me!" The chief of police screamed in my head piece.

"Yes I hear you. Lilly is actually pregnant but I'm not the father." I said back. The doctor glanced at me but ignored it and continued to help Lilly wake up.

"Okay Aiden! We have some good news too! We found Sarah! Come down here! quickly!"

"Okay, i'm coming!" I said getting up off the floor.

"Where are you going?" The doctor said getting up too.

"I have to go now-" I said pointing towards the door but got interrupted by her.

"What about her? You just going to leave her here?!" She yelled pointing at Lilly making me feel bad.

"I'll call the real father and her parents to come, okay?"

"Okay, and quickly." She said looking a little bit more relived. A few nurses came into the room and begin helping Lilly on a bed to check to see if she was alright. I kept my word and called Lilly's mother, father and charlie and told them about what happened. Before I left, I made sure that they came and then drove to the police department.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Sarah!" I yelled running into the building. "Sarah! Sar-" I said but was cut off, again.

"Excuse me, sir! Can you keep your voice down?!" The lady st the front desk yelled back. She was yelling too...

"If you need the cheif, he's in the first door to your right." She said sitting down and looking back down at her magazine. I quietly thanked her and then ran towards the direction she told me to go. Whn i reached the door i quickly pushed it open and glancwd around the room. In the corner was Sarah curled up in a ball with tears streaming done her face. Tje expression on her face caused my heart to break. She looks scared. Angry, sad. Her red puffy eyes indicated that she was crying, probably for a long time, and her dirty face made her look hopeless and inocount. It made me feel horrible. This all happened because of me. The way I broke up with lilly wasn't necessary and i could've done it in a better way. I could've protected her. I could've helped her. I could've tooken care of this situation better. And I shouldn't have left Sarah alone that day.