3

Previously...
A few minutes later we heard honking downstairs and Jasmine's phone ringing.

"OK, let's go." She said. I grabbed my shoes and quickly slipped them on while trying to run downstairs. Why the heck did I take them off?!

I swung the door open, then closed and locked it.

"Hey bro," Jasmine said getting in the car with me behind her.

"Hello, girls you look nicely dressed." He said looking at us through the rearview mirror.

"Thank you," I said politely. My mom did teach me one thing and that was manners. Not! "Let's get this night over with, Bitches!" I said before whipping my hair back and kicking my shoes off again.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Sarah's POV

Once we got to the party jasmine immediately ditched me like the party animal she was, ran to the dance floor and automatically began to shake her ass in front of some stranger. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools which felt the most comfortable to me at this very moment. It's like my reflexes are screaming at me to not be social and to just stay away from everyone around me.

After sitting and staring at Jasmine for long enough, I get up and grab a cherry coke from the fridge and a bag of chips from the counter before making my way to a isolated table in a dark corner.

As I was eating my chips and sipping my drink someone came and sat next to me. The dark corner I so luckily chose made it hard for me to tell who it was but by the face structure and large body size, I realize it was a man. A man that I didn't know! Who the fuck is this weirdo and who does he think he is!?

"Hey stranger," he bounced, plopping himself into the seat next to me.

"Umm, can I help you?" I said moving away from him.

"yeah, I was just wondering if you would like some company?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." I chuckled awkwardly. " if you haven't realize yet, I have all the company I need right here." I said pointing to my snacks sarcastically. He laughs, teeth gleaming and as he looked around, the light from the kitchen Island shined on his face and I caught a glimpse of it. 'Shoot me, NOW!'

Aidan frickin Hall was currently sitting next to me! Me, the biggest loser of the school! and he was laughing along to MY terrible jokes! I mean why would Aiden be talking to me when he could be talking to his girlfriend?

"I don't see anyone," He smirked while slightly raising his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and looked at the dance floor and realized that Jasmine wasn't there anymore.

"Who are you looking for?" he asked in confusion looking in the same direction I was.

"Umm, Jasmine. she was dancing a few seconds ago but I can't seem find her anywhere. I just hope she's not making any bad decisions she'll regret later on in her life."

"Trust me, She's fine. I for one should know" he says smiling. Oh yeah, How could  I forget. He was her friend once too. " Now if you don't mind would you like to dance with me?" he asked getting up so now that I could fully see his face.

"I can't, I have to go find her. Plus, where's your girlfriend?" This conversation is making me nervous. Like I was being punked and Lily was about to jump around the corner with a camera crew any minute now. Why is he talking to me anyway? Of all people why me? I mean, I puked on him! And after what happened during the ninth grade, I'm quite surprised to see him act so naturally towards me.